Non - Brexit

Which of these represent the will of the british people ?

We asked our eight MPs, all Conservatives, for their views.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/17286581.how-will-my-mp-vote-on-tuesday/

• Simon Hoare (North Dorset) did not respond but tweeted on Saturday: “I must have chatted to 70 people yesterday. I found some for No Deal but the vast majority wanted the deal and for me to back the PM.“At Blandford Carols people came up to me and out of the blue said ‘Hope you’re backing the PM’.”
These few words are the essence of @theresa_may : it’s not about her or her party or fuss & show but a dedicated public servant doing her level best for a country she loves. She’s doesn’t wear her heart on her sleeve but she works heart & soul for the UK #BackTheBrexitDeal https://t.co/oUbslmAoQd
— Simon Hoare MP (@Simon4NDorset)
December 5, 2018
The largest town in Hoare's constituency is Verwood; he never comes here. There's a reason for that; he's a Cameron stooge, parachuted in by Conservative Central HQ to vote in whichever way Cameron wanted him to vote. He doesn't represent the views of his constituents but is desperate for a knighthood.

On my polling in the local pubs (and their aren't many in Verwood) the majority view expressed, is two-fingers up to the Eurocrats and Westminster elites, get out of the EU as soon as possible and watch the French and Germans panic at the risk they have to lay off so many workers if we stop buying their goods.

Whilst I don't understand the implications of the postponed vote, surely we are just kicking the can further down the road aren't we?Embarrassing really.

Make a decision and let's move on..

If another Referendum occurs I might swing back to Remain or not Vote...why ?
Because no one knows how to achieve Leave! The ONLY way was to Leave Next Day! Yes The Next Day! Blown!!!! Kaput.....shot in the foot by it's own Bureaucracy....exactly what we were trying to jettison!!!!
And it's highly conceivable that the unrest occurring in France and pockets of it in Germany and Italy etc. that the whole idea will become unworkable in the near future and disintigrate.
Consider this....if Turkey joined...and Azerbaijan..........Georgia....Iran...oh yes....that's where it will go!
The bigger, uglier picture will be painted. Then there is post- Putin Russia.
Careers of May, Rees-Mogg, Corbyn, Johnson are tiny weeny pinpricks of insignificance in the Big Vision!
At present Journalist Mediums are controlling Everything by blowing even the tiniest details out of proportion.
Switch on people...switch on!

After listening to T M this afternoon, it seems she is going back to the EU to get clarifaction that we can leave the backstop and it is Not an ongoing thing, as this was a major concern to a lot of people.

Seems from what has been said in her discussions with them over the weekend that they are willing to listen and discuss it.

In the following Q & A with the PM why is it that so many MP’s stand up and ask the same question to which she has already answered re second referendum etc?

A number of them have their own agendas and the people don’t come top of that list as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
From Sky at 6.05 pm.

D Tusk

I have decided to call #EUCO on #Brexit (Art. 50) on Thursday. We will not renegotiate the deal, including the backstop, but we are ready to discuss how to facilitate UK ratification. As time is running out, we will also discuss our preparedness for a no-deal scenario.

Mrs May has Europe by the B#llocks!!!!!I If only other than me and her could see it!

I've been doing quite a bit of research on the Eu this last week.
In the beginning the only real winners were poxy little lace-making Belgium...they saw everybody coming! Jobs for knobs!
France,Germany and Britain could easily have prospered alone.
The biggest losers if it all falls apart....poxy little lace-making Belgium! Thousands of Shiny-arsed little key bashers on the Rock n Roll. !!!

Last edited:
  • Simon Hoare (North Dorset) did not respond but tweeted on Saturday: “I must have chatted to 70 people yesterday. I found some for No Deal but the vast majority wanted the deal and for me to back the PM.“At Blandford Carols people came up to me and out of the blue said ‘Hope you’re backing the PM’.”
These few words are the essence of @theresa_may : it’s not about her or her party or fuss & show but a dedicated public servant doing her level best for a country she loves. She’s doesn’t wear her heart on her sleeve but she works heart & soul for the UK #BackTheBrexitDeal https://t.co/oUbslmAoQd
— Simon Hoare MP (@Simon4NDorset) December 5, 2018
The largest town in Hoare's constituency is Verwood; he never comes here. There's a reason for that; he's a Cameron stooge, parachuted in by Conservative Central HQ to vote in whichever way Cameron wanted him to vote. He doesn't represent the views of his constituents but is desperate for a knighthood.

On my polling in the local pubs (and their aren't many in Verwood) the majority view expressed, is two-fingers up to the Eurocrats and Westminster elites, get out of the EU as soon as possible and watch the French and Germans panic at the risk they have to lay off so many workers if we stop buying their goods.

Simon Hoare is a sheep he’s supported the PM on everything. He’s new to the politics game.

If you asked me to name one of the experienced enough politicians of the present bunch to trust in this Brexit nonsense...sorry but it's T.May! The only one with a plan that seems to attach itself to Common sense.......millions agree but the W##kers in the Press spout otherwise!

— Simon Hoare MP (@Simon4NDorset) December 5, 2018

From wiki

It was also reported that Hoare told the Bournemouth Daily Echo that he was "not a professional politician," which was contrary to his employment history in various pro-Conservative Party organisations.

He was similarly criticised when he stood in Cardiff South and Penarth at the 2010 general election.[

Edited to add that he is exactly the type of politician that should be voted out at the next election, if not de-selected first.

If you asked me to name one of the experienced enough politicians of the present bunch to trust in this Brexit nonsense...sorry but it's T.May! The only one with a plan that seems to attach itself to Common sense.......millions agree but the W##kers in the Press spout otherwise!

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing the “ likes”building up on that statement ... should be quite a few seeing as “millions agree” .May has been inept from start to finish , it sticks in my throat to say it but Corbyn would of managed to do a better job .

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing the “ likes”building up on that statement ... should be quite a few seeing as “millions agree” .May has been inept from start to finish , it sticks in my throat to say it but Corbyn would of managed to do a better job .
I suppose we could easily say May has been inept if we see it a certain way but who are we measuring her against when we have not been in this situation before..and I certainly wouldn't see say, Cameron or Blair doing better....Corbyn? Who knows what hidden talents he might have but we might have to find out! I don't think yourself or me are daft enough to follow any sheep like dogma following Him or May but I'm not going to underestimate her just yet!

From wiki

It was also reported that Hoare told the Bournemouth Daily Echo that he was "not a professional politician," which was contrary to his employment history in various pro-Conservative Party organisations.

He was similarly criticised when he stood in Cardiff South and Penarth at the 2010 general election.[

Edited to add that he is exactly the type of politician that should be voted out at the next election, if not de-selected first.

Very tough when the tories have won here for the past 50 years!

I suppose we could easily say May has been inept if we see it a certain way but who are we measuring her against when we have not been in this situation before..and I certainly wouldn't see say, Cameron or Blair doing better....Corbyn? Who knows what hidden talents he might have but we might have to find out! I don't think yourself or me are daft enough to follow any sheep like dogma following Him or May but I'm not going to underestimate her just yet!

Jesus !what does she have to do for you to underestimate her? ..sh*t her knickers during PM’s question time ,eat a baby ....tell me one thing she has done right since becoming Prime minister .

;