Non - Brexit

...Sums up the shambles pretty well the vote for soundbites and personalities has all come home to roost.

Like the 'emergency budget' soundbite?

Brexit is a shambles but politicians on both sides of the debate, irrespective of party, have disgraced themselves for a few years now.

Right now I can't find a single politician with any credibility.

If you get really desperate there is always the option of checking out policies.

If you get really desperate there is always the option of checking out policies.

Well checking out their policies at the last general election didn't really help you know what they were going to do though did it?

Seems to me the ONLY one with ' Cred' might be May.....at least she HAS a 'f'kin PLAN! FFS!
F#cking N.Ireland ....they can't even get Catholics and Protestants to drink tea in the same f#cking cafe..or assemble their F#cking Parlaiment!!!!!!!! 600 years behind the times and holding up Brexit! Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!!!

Gove as a good leader on the basis of a good speech !!!

Personality politics at its finest.

You're living in a dream world if you think personality isn't important. If May had more about her she'd have been able to convince her own side to vote for her deal rather than sacking all of her brexit ministers, trying to negotiate on her own then finding that she's completely isolated without enough support. Not to mention being able to convince voters that she's up to the job. Personality is important when it comes to leadership. It's also fundamental to all politics whether we like it or not.

Not that Gove is up to it.

Personality over policies politics promoted by newspapers with an agenda have dumded down the debate and resulted in the country going downhill under the leadership of the enemy within, blair, cameron and clegg.

Interesting that the charasmatic pm has adopted the policies put forward by the uncharasmatic leader of the labour party.

Government survive vote by 19 majority.

The message of May's speech of pulling together is over 2 years late. Now she's got what I'm reluctant to call a "deal" she's going to talk to the heads of other parties to tell them it's great.

Queue the begging for an extension so that they can try getting blood from a stone with the EU for longer.

SNP politicians remind me of the big fat slobs at the bar of a pub, mouth loudly off just to get their point over and annoy all the other guests in the process.
They are only interested in getting Scottish home rule. They have 35 votes and will always back Labour. Until Labour win an election that is.

Listening to the hot air coming out of my radio this morning makes me despair of the British people. What happened to tolerance and a spirit of working together. Apart from football, I know politics has always been the most divisive pastime but the way both sides are going at each other today is just wrong. 52% voted leave. They were not knuckle dragging xenaphobes as some are being depicted. 48% voted remain and their wishes should also be considered, not dismissed as ‘you lost, get over it’
Unfortunately we don’t seem to have a unifying figure who could get a deal that would satisfy everybody. They wasted 3 weeks before Christmas debating a vote that never happened. They’ve wasted another week debating a vote everybody knew was lost. Now they’re going to waste another day debating a motion that Labour themselves don’t expect to win and we pay these wastes of space how much ?

;