Non - Brexit

Expecting everyone to pay their way is seen as soak the rich, very emotive.

Members of the upper chamber being non dom tax exiles arent hypocrites obviously.

No explanation of how the pay what you want tax economic model will produce an adequate national income.

“Pay what you want “ how very emotive ...who pays what they want ?
The wealthy more than pay their way ..have you ? Considering most of us have taken more than we’ve received over our lifetimes shouldn’t you at least consider giving more than the bare minimum required ..no of course you wouldn’t ,much easier to snipe at others .

Diane Abbot take another Biscuit ! Geez! Now saying Britain has ' Blood on its Hands" over the death of Begums baby...of course its Not her beloved Isis Government who should be concerned for her Welfare is it ....?
No No....the Brits to Pick up ALL TABS ! Good old Abbot!

Mrs Mays cunning plan is coming into the home straight....this Lady has known EXACTLY what she is doing all along...she has now actually said it could ' even mean not coming out' . Almost a subliminal message to get more and more people to align with No Deal... and then a massive delay which results in an even bigger No Deal........No Brexit!
Now of course, that will infuriate the hardline Leavers, but the interest and tenacity of the campaign will have evaporated enough for 80% of them to accept staying IN - What she personally wanted!

Diane Abbot take another Biscuit ! Geez! Now saying Britain has ' Blood on its Hands" over the death of Begums baby...of course its Not her beloved Isis Government who should be concerned for her Welfare is it ....?
No No....the Brits to Pick up ALL TABS ! Good old Abbot!

Diane Abbot is Britain's worst political public speaker in my opinion. I imagine most Labour supporters are crapping themselves whenever she makes a public appearance.

Britain's worst political public speaker

based on what sample size of mps, meps, councillors speeches ?

Cameron was marketed as a good public image of his party, unfortunately he wasn't up to the job that needed doing.
Who was the last good public speaker who performed well as pm ?

Most of the people in her constituency have limited education and will buy her rhetoric.... they need desperatley someone who knows what they are doing as well as what they are saying. Nothing in what she is up to is getting jobs for those people or improving their lives!

Britain's worst political public speaker

based on what sample size of mps, meps, councillors speeches ?

Cameron was marketed as a good public image of his party, unfortunately he wasn't up to the job that needed doing.
Who was the last good public speaker who performed well as pm ?

Which is why I specified it to public speaking. Maybe she actually does a good job, I don't know. But in terms of PR she is an absolute disaster. It's based on my subjective opinions that I don't recall any politician ever having so many absolute car crash public appearances. Feel free to disagree, but I would expect you to be very much in the minority here.

@ the above, I would suggest Chris Chope shouting "object" twice is worse PR and bigger car crash moments for his "well educated" constituents and can't see it adding jobs to the parish.

I would 'consider' voting Labour again after switching to Tories , then Green several times over the past 50 years.......only..only if the party United Properly behind one ' stable' leader....not in a million years this guy
! You can never achieve full unity on policies but getting close is possible.
With this Tory party being their very worst in History.....Labour should be Flying......but No their present bunch....unbunched as they also are....are missing their best chance ever !
As it stands im Green.......and only small parts of their ideology attracts me....thats how bad it is!

Oh god it’s just all so bloody predictable .They just put a cherry( not our sort of cherry) on top of a sh*t sandwich and anounced it’s not a sh*t sandwich anymore how thick do they think we are .....let’s see how our fantastic,honorable MP’s do tomorrow .

Oh god it’s just all so bloody predictable .They just put a cherry( not our sort of cherry) on top of a sh*t sandwich and anounced it’s not a sh*t sandwich anymore how thick do they think we are .....let’s see how our fantastic,honorable MP’s do tomorrow .
Surely tomorrow is all about the Cheltenham Festival starting?

All eyes on Geoffrey Cox today then, it sounds like currently 'on the fence' MPs need his legal judgment on whether the backstop is realistically and legally possible to exit.

Obviouslly there's still going to be hardliners on both sides, remain and leave MPs, who will never vote for a compromise. How many might be swayed into compromise we'll have to see.

All eyes on Geoffrey Cox today then, it sounds like currently 'on the fence' MPs need his legal judgment on whether the backstop is realistically and legally possible to exit.

Obviouslly there's still going to be hardliners on both sides, remain and leave MPs, who will never vote for a compromise. How many might be swayed into compromise we'll have to see.

This “deal “ isn’t really a compromise though is it .

;