Non - Brexit

as with most refs, he's in a very tricky position whereby he's going to upset someone
Brexit in Parliament reminds me of the occasions when both sets of fans are chanting "you don't know what you're doing" at the ref.
Another that comes to mind is when we played Newcastle at their place and both sets were chanting "sacked in the morning" to McClaren.

The pgmol have been failing since 2001 so have a bit more experience than elected members.

Who was the last pgmolofficial to be deselected for poor performance?

But it is true. The EU Commission which issues directive and makes laws are not elected.

Deny it enough times, Donald Trump style, and it doesn't become any less true.

When did we last elect the 1000's of civil servants in the UK who draft the laws?

What we do is elect the parliament who votes on the laws....remind me again how it works in Europe?

When did we last elect the 1000's of civil servants in the UK who draft the laws?

What we do is elect the parliament who votes on the laws....remind me again how it works in Europe?

Who proposes the law in these two jurisdictions? Are they elected?

Your inability to see two sides of an argument is actually very similar to your views on Jordon Ibe - is everything black or white in your world? Have you ever asked yourself if maybe the EU gets so much criticism for lack of democracy, which it has acknowledged itself, is because it's true?

Last edited:
Just don’t forget the wishes of the voters at the Referendum back in 2016 which was to Leave.

Some of those that didn’t like the result have either tried to stop it, slow it up or want another vote and held marches.

They have been the ones stamping their feet, throwing toys out the pram, while those who were on the Leave side watched on and just want the democratic vote and result carried out.

Except most of the laws that are drafted are in support of manifesto commitments by the parties that we voted for. Civil servant's don't just dream up laws for the sake of it.

One thing, whichever way people voted, seeing all the performances in Parliament and MPs from all sides being more interested in their own ambitions.

This has not been a good advert to attract voters for any Party.

Who proposes the law in these two jurisdictions? Are they elected?

Your inability to see two sides of an argument is actually very similar to your views on Jordon Ibe - is everything black or white in your world? Have you ever asked yourself if maybe the EU gets so much criticism for lack of democracy, which it has acknowledged itself, is because it's true?

Have you ever asked yourself who bangs on about the EUs lack of democracy the most and what they have to gain from it? Are they the same people who call immigrants "invaders" by chance?

Have you ever asked yourself who bangs on about the EUs lack of democracy the most and what they have to gain from it? Are they the same people who call immigrants "invaders" by chance?

I bang on about it - because I don't like it and I think it will lead to major problems in the future if they don't drastically reform it.

Just don’t forget the wishes of the voters at the Referendum back in 2016 which was to Leave.

Some of those that didn’t like the result have either tried to stop it, slow it up or want another vote and held marches.

They have been the ones stamping their feet, throwing toys out the pram, while those who were on the Leave side watched on and just want the democratic vote and result carried out.

I like the one about 16 year olds not having a chance to a vote and are now 18 and want a vote. Maybe in 2 years time we will get the 14 years old who couldn't vote wanting to vote.

;