Non - Brexit

The remain campaign failed to give enough information to people who were easily led by lies.

The campaign was awfully run. Not controversial at all.

You keep saying lies yet any 'lies' you've ever pointed out on here have been rebutted in a reasoned debate. I'm not saying it's conclusive and beyond question just that's it's not as clear cut fact Vs fiction as you like to make out.

Despite the "it was based on lies" "people didn't know what they voted for" and "people have changed their minds" you still haven't convinced people on here who disagree - and these aren't people "easily led by lies" these are people perfectly capable of giving intelligent counter-argumemts to your points.

Your black and white view of idiot leavers v well-informed remainers just doesn't stack up.

You keep saying lies yet any 'lies' you've ever pointed out on here have been rebutted in a reasoned debate. I'm not saying it's conclusive and beyond question just that's it's not as clear cut fact Vs fiction as you like to make out.

Despite the "it was based on lies" "people didn't know what they voted for" and "people have changed their minds" you still haven't convinced people on here who disagree - and these aren't people "easily led by lies" these are people perfectly capable of giving intelligent counter-argumemts to your points.

Your black and white view of idiot leavers v well-informed remainers just doesn't stack up.

People voted for many different reasons. A friend voted leave purely to "stick two fingers up" to Cameron.

Another friend voted remain because he couldn't bear the thought of Farage's smug face if leave won

People voted for many different reasons. A friend voted leave purely to "stick two fingers up" to Cameron.

Another friend voted remain because he couldn't bear the thought of Farage's smug face if leave won

Agree, there's loads of these examples - I would throw into the mix any leave voter who mentions WW2 and any remainer saying anything like "because love is better than hate".

But anyone who can't see that there are decent arguments on both sides of this is completely blinkered.

these are people perfectly capable of giving intelligent counter-argumemts

The Leave majority seem very shy of explaining what they voted for which is going to be implemented on 29 march or other meaningful dates.

Any of those who voted Leave care to explain which option is the best for getting to Brexit from where we are now?

Laugh? You could always have Johnson running the show! ...or from the other mob - Soubry..... could be interesting how they would immediatly have all the answers! Ha ha and ho ho!
Or go for the full Panto....Corbyn!

The Leave majority seem very shy of explaining what they voted for which is going to be implemented on 29 march or other meaningful dates.

Any of those who voted Leave care to explain which option is the best for getting to Brexit from where we are now?

Its really none of your business what people voted for or why. Why should they have to justify themselves to you because things didn't go your way ?
Sorry to get so leary but reading drusses sneering petty little Insults (again) and then this...wtf ?

Don't you have to work out how to undermine democracy, suggest you look for solutions so you can squeeze it through.

I've written about eleventyseven posts in reply to you on themes like this in the past on this very thread. Never ever ever getting a sensible reply. Not even one. So I'm afraid I can't be bothered this time.

Still no mention on A13 on the BBC as yet. Perhaps their article on it has been removed for copywrite violation?

...The Leave majority seem very shy of explaining what they voted for...

And there you have it...

Evidence - not that it was ever needed - that you don't read, absorb and sensibly consider anything that challenges your pre-defined view.

Despite not being answerable to you, people on here have repeatedly detailed why they voted leave. However, after 381 pages, you're still asking a question many answered over two years ago.

Shame on you for your narrow mindedness.

Most Leave voters did so because they wanted their own Nation Running and Ruling.....their Own Nation....that is a Reason!
If....they wanted the EU to run it and rule it......they would have voted Remain.....how simple and straightforward is that?

Japan is more than happy to Run .......Japan!

The vote was in favour of coming Out......still with me? Good....right stay Tuned....
If Democracy is adhered to and we do come Out.... then we see how it pans out ..give it a decent crack.....if its c##p then pressure can be put on another government for another Referendum to vote for ....Going back IN ! Vote ..win 52 to 48 in favour of IN... and Bobs yer Uncle another transition period of 2 years for re- entry!
There will be an ' Article' to cover it Im sure !

How much simpler can it be ?

Most Leave voters did so because they wanted their own Nation Running and Ruling.....their Own Nation....that is a Reason!
If....they wanted the EU to run it and rule it......they would have voted Remain.....how simple and straightforward is that?

Japan is more than happy to Run .......Japan!

The vote was in favour of coming Out......still with me? Good....right stay Tuned....
If Democracy is adhered to and we do come Out.... then we see how it pans out ..give it a decent crack.....if its c##p then pressure can be put on another government for another Referendum to vote for ....Going back IN ! Vote ..win 52 to 48 in favour of IN... and Bobs yer Uncle another transition period of 2 years for re- entry!
There will be an ' Article' to cover it Im sure !

How much simpler can it be ?
Japan is a member of ASEAN.

;