Non - Brexit

Profound Observation.....Barniers a Pr#c......slightly out of his depth dealing...or whatever you call it....with the Spectre of our History sitting on his shoulder!
F#ck me...who does he think we are Not.....Us?

much as I love you Bill.... you do make a lot of assumptions bout people

We really have to stick up for our Country...( Nation sounds a bit Nazi- ish dinnit ? so help me God)....no but ...come on ...our kids will want to thank us for something..will they not? I really dont give a squirrels nuts whether we stay IN or Out as long as whoever leads the Government.....puts OUR future first,. Our kids future before people that only want us for OUR MONEY !

We really have to stick up for our Country...( Nation sounds a bit Nazi- ish dinnit ? so help me God)....no but ...come on ...our kids will want to thank us for something..will they not? I really dont give a squirrels nuts whether we stay IN or Out as long as whoever leads the Government.....puts OUR future first,. Our kids future before people that only want us for OUR MONEY !
Sadly, you're going to have to change the whole capitalist system to achieve anything remotely resembling that.

Pragmatic policies could...put Capitalism back on tracks....but our political system...befuddled by Brexit...is not generating such policies.... its not generating f#ck all to be precise...just ripping into each other partywise....insult after insult...Zero Ideas ..Zero Compromise..Personalities trying dominating strategies...on daft and inconsequential platforms in the media such as Questiontime and Marr !
Its become dysfunctional and out of control!

Last edited:
Interesting and apparently well informed piece in the Irish Times about what has been going on behind the scenes during the last week: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...e-story-of-a-pivotal-week-in-brexit-1.4047935

Fundamentally it amounts to dumping Northern Ireland. The DUP can’t believe that Boris Johnson would sell them down the river if it suited him. Imagine that. But then again they don’t believe in evolution either. Bless.

Most Radio presenters are basically no mark, know nothings.
They ask people to phone in on a topical subject.
People phone in to give them information.....to be told they are talking rubbish.
If they listened properly...they might learn things?
O' Brien is a typical example of this type..

;