Non - Brexit

Welcome back Brexit thread. How we've mised you. We are not really leaving Friday. 12 months transtional. I import from Germany and nothing changing. We just dont have a say anymore. End of December this year the crunch time, but no doubt they will have negotiated wonderful trade deals ..
Anyway cannot wait to get my hands on the commemorative 50p coins....

Cant you ever give a straight answer?

The answer is quite clearly no.

It even went to court and they threw it out. As a concept it's as straight as you want it Rob.

Literally the only people who ever had a problem with it were people who didn't vote for it so what's the problem?

The answer is quite clearly no.

It even went to court and they threw it out. As a concept it's as straight as you want it Rob.

Literally the only people who ever had a problem with it were people who didn't vote for it so what's the problem?
And no court ever makes the wrong decision does it. And you're use of the word 'literally' is probably incorrect. ;-)

And no court ever makes the wrong decision does it. And you're use of the word 'literally' is probably incorrect. ;-)

Well there are very few leave voters who have a problem with the point that was being made. I understood it, I suspect you did too.

We are, and always would have been, net contributors. The remain campaign completely failed to convince people that we were getting value for money. Even after the vote their tactic was to tell people they didn't understand rather than address the actual point that people had a problem with. Worked a treat ;-)

Well there are very few leave voters who have a problem with the point that was being made. I understood it, I suspect you did too.

We are, and always would have been, net contributors. The remain campaign completely failed to convince people that we were getting value for money. Even after the vote their tactic was to tell people they didn't understand rather than address the actual point that people had a problem with. Worked a treat ;-)
I'm really not that bothered about the result, its done and dusted. Literally.

The New President of the EU seems level- headed and polite.. .there is Hope there !

..then there is Trump, Boris, Long- Bailey(?), Braindead McCluskey, Farage in the Wilderness, Ma Bagpipes in Wonderland, The Irish( the billys and the taigs)....Kerrrr' iste ..
There maybe Trouble ahead,
But while theres Moonlight and Music and Love and Romance...lets face the music and dance...

Last edited:
A negative feature of the brexit debate was posters playing the poster not the post, much favoured tactic when facts or information didnt support their opinion.

Plus que ca change....

;