Non - Brexit

A negative feature of the brexit debate was posters playing the poster not the post, much favoured tactic when facts or information didnt support their opinion.

Plus que ca change....
Oi, no speaking any of that French lingo on here..............................................;)

...jingoistic and please please can Farage just shut the F up and go back to his flying days!

...when the novel coronavirus wreaks it armageddon havoc across the world...the UK and Europe will be one again!

...anyway time to sign up for the navy to conquer the world and fly the Union Flag again in the colonies!

Nigel Farage isn’t an ‘embarrassment’. He is a British hero. A man that has built his career on white supremacy, xenophobia, racism & division. He does not bring shame to Britain, in fact he makes the Englishman proud.
Acknowledge this, accept this and then work to change this.

Nigel Farage isn’t an ‘embarrassment’. He is a British hero. A man that has built his career on white supremacy, xenophobia, racism & division. He does not bring shame to Britain, in fact he makes the Englishman proud.
And such appropriate initials. ;-)

I would advise any EU immigrant, or indeed any immigrant to avoid town centre gatherings tomorrow night.
Stay safe!

Attachments

• zzz23.jpg
    zzz23.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 5
...loving it that Brexit can't be raised without mentioning the war!

It's been used in the brexit campaign from the start.
"What a Grandfathers fought for" etc.

Disgusting really.

Had all that French surrendering stuff chucked our way.

The fact I reply with, only one country ceded land to the enemy without firing a shot in WW2...And that was the UK in the Channel Islands.
"Fish and chip eating surrender monkeys"

Farage has built his bank balance by fair and reasonable expenses, his only career achievement other than getting rid of ukip.

Farage has built his bank balance by fair and reasonable expenses, his only career achievement other than getting rid of ukip.

Lee Nonme Farrage lives in a townhouse in Chelsea with an estimated worth of £4million. Draws at least £26,900 (€30,000) a month from his company (Thorn in the Side) funds. Got a personal gift of £450,000 from Brexit donor Aaron Banks. Benefited from an MEP’s salary of €8,484.05 a month before tax. Famously refused to give up his EU pension of £73,000 per year. Attended 1 out of 48 of the meeting about the fishing rights he was so concerned about. Makes out he is ‘one of us’ when in fact he has made a great deal of money by being ‘one of them’, grandstanding in the media whenever possible, and performing intellectual backflips that amount to a test of the bounds of hypocrisy. If I was looking for words to describe him it would be ‘a total and utter hypocriticalshit’.

It's been used in the brexit campaign from the start.
"What a Grandfathers fought for" etc.

Disgusting really.

Had all that French surrendering stuff chucked our way.

The fact I reply with, only one country ceded land to the enemy without firing a shot in WW2...And that was the UK in the Channel Islands.
"Fish and chip eating surrender monkeys"
If my history serves me right Charles De Gaulle flew from France to the Channel Islands before being flown to England - bit of useless information there !!!!!

;