Non - Brexit

Another remoaner who can’t accept the democratic decision of the majority
Another Leaver who accepts no responsibility for the failure of Brexit.
The remoaners are only one in a long list of scapegoats.

Rishi Sunak’s government has been hit by a new Brexit catastrophe, as talks aimed at reaching a trade deal with Canada collapsed in acrimony.

It had been hoped that a free trade agreement with Britain’s close Commonwealth ally would have been among the very easiest to strike after Brexit.

Another Leaver who accepts no responsibility for the failure of Brexit.
The remoaners are only one in a long list of scapegoats.

Rishi Sunak’s government has been hit by a new Brexit catastrophe, as talks aimed at reaching a trade deal with Canada collapsed in acrimony.

It had been hoped that a free trade agreement with Britain’s close Commonwealth ally would have been among the very easiest to strike after Brexit.

What does Luis Sinisterra have to do with this?

Labour to sort out the mess. That’s a new one in my lifetime. How exciting.
The Conservative and Unionist party to sort out delivering One Nation policies for a fair and prosperous united kingdom is the challenge.

Country before party before self interest is a distant memory

The Conservative and Unionist party to sort out delivering One Nation policies for a fair and prosperous united kingdom is the challenge.

Country before party before self interest is a distant memory
You talking any sense is a distant memory to me.

You know what you are.

Disagree, watching the usual suspects repeatedly giving him the reaction he desired by getting their knickers all twisted definitely added something to the forum. The likes of CherryBare and Boris have very little to preoccupy their time with when this kind of poster disappears.
Lol triggered!

Another remoaner who can’t accept the democratic decision of the majority
The 51.8% majority, wasn't it? Or was it 52.8% majority. I didn't want Brexit BTW, but the ship has sailed, and I wouldn't want another vote. We're not all remoaners, just like not all Brexit voters are regrexits.

The 51.8% majority, wasn't it? Or was it 52.8% majority. I didn't want Brexit BTW, but the ship has sailed, and I wouldn't want another vote. We're not all remoaners, just like not all Brexit voters are regrexits.

Tell that to some of the tedious f***ers on here :D

(and although some wont believe me, I also voted Remain. But I'm not fussed at all by the outcome of the vote TBH ;). Just have to get on with it).

Tell that to some of the tedious f***ers on here :D

(and although some wont believe me, I also voted Remain. But I'm not fussed at all by the claim to be utcome of the vote TBH ;). Just have to get on with it).
Interesting the 52:48 vote is reflected by the posts on here.

The 52 camp scapegoat the remoaners and never explain why or apologise for the failure to deliver the brexit benefits . #stoptheboats

The 48 camp claim to believe remain was the better option for the country but just wish Brexit was done.

Interesting the 52:48 vote is reflected by the posts on here.

The 52 camp scapegoat the remoaners and never explain why or apologise for the failure to deliver the brexit benefits . #stoptheboats

The 48 camp claim to believe remain was the better option for the country but just wish Brexit was done.

Lol, why would they apologize or even be expected to?

;