Non - Conservative Leadership Race

For the record but not the political side. Rishi's parents served the community they lived in Southampton extremely well. His Dad was a GP and several of my then neighbours used his surgery. I saw him a few times visiting my then next door neighbours. That was then when GP's served their patients not now when they are allergic to them. Everybody spoke highgly of him as a GP. I visited the surgery a couple of times to collect prescriptions and it was a very friendly homely place not like my own Dr's surgery which was a bit sterile.

His Mum ran the local pharmacy which was brilliant. She worked extremely hard and ran a very efficient business. She was an awesome woman very professional but with a smile. If as a result of their hard work, and service to the community, they were able to send their Son to Winchester then good luck ti them and him.

Nothing to do with the political side just a bit of background that I witnessed for myself. Both parents are still season ticket holders at St Fairies I believe.

For the record but not the political side. Rishi's parents served the community they lived in Southampton extremely well. His Dad was a GP and several of my then neighbours used his surgery. I saw him a few times visiting my then next door neighbours. That was then when GP's served their patients not now when they are allergic to them. Everybody spoke highgly of him as a GP. I visited the surgery a couple of times to collect prescriptions and it was a very friendly homely place not like my own Dr's surgery which was a bit sterile.

His Mum ran the local pharmacy which was brilliant. She worked extremely hard and ran a very efficient business. She was an awesome woman very professional but with a smile. If as a result of their hard work, and service to the community, they were able to send their Son to Winchester then good luck ti them and him.

Nothing to do with the political side just a bit of background that I witnessed for myself. Both parents are still season ticket holders at St Fairies I believe.

So that’s where that smile comes from.

Ron, did you see her son working in the chemist?

I don't remember seeing him Billy but it was only natural for her to use family rather than pay staff. Someone I know remembers Rishi working at Kutie's Indian restaurant in the school holidays.

I check my change in shops but only once in her pharmacy the look she gave me still haunts me.

I don't remember seeing him Billy but it was only natural for her to use family rather than pay staff. Someone I know remembers Rishi working at Kutie's Indian restaurant in the school holidays.

I check my change in shops but only once in her pharmacy the look she gave me still haunts me.

:grinning:

The self elected leader of the elites will not appreciate you coming on here with your personal experience. It’s frowned upon.

The self elected leader of the elites will not appreciate you coming on here with your personal experience. It’s frowned upon.

People generally get remembered for the last thing they do. Based on the account above I’ve decided that they’re idiots. :)

Whatever people think about Boris Johnson, one thing he does have that these two are sadly missing is character.

We don't need characters. We need serious, competent people.

It's like when you are a kid you see adults (and politicians) as sensible and wise. You get to a certain age - for me probably quite late, 30 odd, and realise half of them are complete idiots. Sadly.

;