Non Hampshire cricket

It's a pretty sparse looking crowd, which shows how far the one day format has fallen, I'd say at the behest of the game's administrators more than the fans. Yet we're having a world cup for it in a few weeks. Strange world.

Yeah am here..and for a final a disappointing crowd…think The Hundred and Blast has made sure the less hyped mature 50 over game is largely ignored.

Hampshire let Leics off the hook a bit from 89-6 but good batting from Evans and Swindells making the score very decent in the end…sun is shining so hope that Hants batters can make some hay!

Bit early for panto season.

I’m going to presume you mean it’s not on a terrestrial channel. Now excuse me as I get back to watching the game on the telly.
You know very well I meant it's not on a free to view terrestrial channel and no thanks to you DJ but thanks to kirsikka I am also watching it in HD on my computer from a free stream. :thumbup:

You know very well I meant it's not on a free to view terrestrial channel and no thanks to you DJ but thanks to kirsikka I am also watching it in HD on my computer from a free stream. :thumbup:

Ok, I won’t bother replying to you anymore, whether it’s weather apps or television channels you take swipes at me so you crack on.
Let’s hope the current pair can build a partnership.

Ok, I won’t bother replying to you anymore, whether it’s weather apps or television channels you take swipes at me so you crack on.
Let’s hope the current pair can build a partnership.
It's not a swipe at you it's the content of the post.
Remember the old adage "play the post not the poster."

Two outstanding low catches on the run from Leics probably won them the game. Great finish though.

I bet the odds were good earlier when they were 19/4

Great game and Hants lost with some crucial moments going for Leicester…Gubbins spilling a dolly catch to dismiss Swindells…Often not taking the two’s when they should have done…and Dawson probably choosing the wrong shot to get caught by…but credit to Leics who turned it around with a recovery from 89-6 and a few excellent catches in the field…. Couldn’t have been closer at the death…Leics fans noisy and singing their side home!

Great game and Hants lost with some crucial moments going for Leicester…Gubbins spilling a dolly catch to dismiss Swindells…Often not taking the two’s when they should have done…and Dawson probably choosing the wrong shot to get caught by…but credit to Leics who turned it around with a recovery from 89-6 and a few excellent catches in the field…. Couldn’t have been closer at the death…Leics fans noisy and singing their side home!
I was there too, very disappointing that Hampshire couldn’t see it out with 11 needed off the last 2 overs.

Those noisy Leicestershire supporters were just a load of pissed up Leicester City fans

;