Non - Le Tour 2021

Indeed. What’s happening there ? Talk earlier about Cav not making the cut.

A lot of the sprinters and high profile GC contenders were quite close to missing the cut off time but think they made it in time.

I suspect some leeway might have been given though just in case.

Another tough stage tomorrow but guess they are all used to it and physically strong enough to get on with.

Can anyone genuinely stop Pogacar?
And how?
Only one way…a massive lone break from a GC contender.
And by George I mean MASSIVE !
Old Poggers has it in the bag….

A lot of the sprinters and high profile GC contenders were quite close to missing the cut off time but think they made it in time.

I suspect some leeway might have been given though just in case.

Another tough stage tomorrow but guess they are all used to it and physically strong enough to get on with.

The last 96 of the 177 riders were listed as finishing betweeen 34'04" and 35'34" behind the winner. Would have decimated the tour were they all ruled out - especially as many of the bigger names were in there!

As Pogacar was asked after the stage - "Is Tadej Pogacar now your biggest danger to not winning?"

Pogacar at it again .

Breaks away on the last climb when his lead was threatened by Ben O’Connor who won the stage with an excellent ride .

Was willing Ben O'Connor on, just to give the race some new life, but Pogacar had different intentions... Funny as you think he might be struggling or playing a strange game but then you realise it only takes 100mtrs of incline and away he goes and boom... 2 mins dent in O'Connor's lead.

The guy seems to be unbeatable atm...

Cav squeezes in again in the bus but I was gutted for Nic Dlamini... Saw his interview last night and would loved for him to have stayed in... But rules is rules I guess.

Away on a short break, loitered outside somewhere today and left Mrs B to go in on her own so I could follow the end of the stage live via phone outside, incredible stuff

I so hope he makes the cut off in the big stages, and gets to the final day. Nothing will ever beat him being led into the final sprint by Wiggins in yellow, a truly iconic moment in British sport, but I'm starting to dream of him winning for the 5th time in Paris.
100%. One of the best sporting moment ever that.

Yes - definitely seems so.

Was Van Aert tipped to do well in this stage ?

Be pushing himself back himself up the GC at this rate .

;