Non - Le Tour 2021

Or one for the breakaway ?

12 minutes ahead .

Well the breakaway got yesterday's stage and unless Cav gets a run at it today he will have five big mountain stages to get through and survive before another possible two chances.

Unfortunately with the way the race is panning out it does look like today could be another one for the breakaway as a lot of teams are only left with breakaway stage win options.

Wow. Just wow.

I wonder what the betting is for him to get number 35 on the Champs-Élysées.

Al?
He looked absolutely kbackered in post race interview.
I dearly hope he survives the pyrenees. Then a dilemma for the team next Friday which is a classic sprinters stage
Just go for the 35th stage win, or give cav 2 'rest and recovery ' days with the TT on Saturday, putting all eggs in basket for the Paris sprint.

He looked absolutely kbackered in post race interview.
I dearly hope he survives the pyrenees. Then a dilemma for the team next Friday which is a classic sprinters stage
Just go for the 35th stage win, or give cav 2 'rest and recovery ' days with the TT on Saturday, putting all eggs in basket for the Paris sprint.
Not surprised he looked knackered. That was an extremely long, hot stage today - 220km, and his team had to maintain enough pace to nip any breakaway in the bud. Absolutely phenomenal stuff from Cav. The man is super-human!

How expectations change. I was so disappointed to see him only get third today but then four weeks ago he wasn't going to be in the team.

He's an absolute legend.

;