Non - Liz Truss

Not sure if it’s extreme to think the young might be a little more “ up against it” than the elder generation .

Also not sure how you think more national debt is going to get paid other than in taxes . All seems a bit as I said kicking the can down the road . You want massive expenditure but don’t want to pay for it .

Russian oil is a side note . We’ve known there are serious environmental issues going on for what , at least 50 years and there has been the square route of F all done about it . That’s on all of us , not someone who hasn’t even been born yet .

It's a solution to energy prices and drastically accelerates the green transformation but I guess blaming "the old" for everything and doing nothing makes a lot of sense...

It's a solution to energy prices and drastically accelerates the green transformation but I guess blaming "the old" for everything and doing nothing makes a lot of sense...

You can use the term old if you like , don’t think I’ve used it . You still don’t want to answer why future generations should pay later rather than have those that have enjoyed unrestrained capitalism and consumerism since basically ww2 put their hands in their pockets … anyway I’ll stop now I feel like I’m slipping dangerously close to @RobTrent and @Ken Baileys Ghost territory ;)

You can use the term old if you like , don’t think I’ve used it . You still don’t want to answer why future generations should pay later rather than have those that have enjoyed unrestrained capitalism and consumerism since basically ww2 put their hands in their pockets … anyway I’ll stop now I feel like I’m slipping dangerously close to @RobTrent and @Ken Baileys Ghost territory ;)
Do continue!

Actually i was more concerned of what was happening in Kenya today, luckily the supreme court declared the election counts were legal.
We have a guy ( Odinga) who has lost 5 times at an age of 77 and every time he says there was cheating going on with the ballots.
Time to give up. he has caused the death of many Kenyans.

Watching Boris and Liz fly around in separate planes 45 minutes apart… completely pointless.

They were also going to use separate helicopters before the rain forced them to do the long arduous one hour car journey to see the Queen.

Its breaking tradition to do this at Balmoral anyway, why not brake tradition and do it on zoom?

They had the COP 26 climate conference in Scotland.

Today Johnson and Truss it has been reported will be flying up to Scotland to meet the Queen in separate private planes.

;