Non - Pandemic

Barnet FC making all non-playing staff redundant but have to keep the players on their contracts. Ridiculous.

Also, surely these clubs, all clubs, should try and build reserves like other businesses do.

Barnet FC making all non-playing staff redundant but have to keep the players on their contracts. Ridiculous.

Also, surely these clubs, all clubs, should try and build reserves like other businesses do.
Very poor. Im sure their players aren't on fortunes, but sometimes these 'special' players contracts, with assured payments whilst others who keep the club running are tossed, does bug me.

Some experts are saying that this is a winter virus so cases should naturally drop off as the days get warmer while in the southern hemisphere cases will spike as we head into their winter.

It’s worth keeping an eye on but from what I’ve seen Australia seems to already have had many cases despite it being summer. Population density is lower in the southern hemisphere which should mitigate the spread but places like the south island of New Zealand and southern Argentina and Chile which get fairly harsh winters would be advised to act now to prepare

I've mentioned this elsewhere but isn't it more down to the fact that Australia has air con everywhere? Therefore most people will be spending alot of time indoors out of the Summer heat. Virus will spread as similar conditions to here indoors in shops, shopping centers, offices etc. It's only warm humid air that really makes a difference.

Your'e not so brilliant yourself. Quoting some stupid clickbait on some dickhead 'truther' website that compares a fairly new virus with things that have been around for ages.

And your purrrfect Rob? Maybe read it , digest it and put it in the daily mix of all the other news and infomation sites.

Your source is abysmal and falls down at the slightest inspection.

The UK report yesterday, not the WHO one, put the estimated number of US deaths if nothing is done at 2.2 million (500,000 in the UK). This could be up to 80% infection rates which, yes, puts death RATES lower than flu but who gives a toss about the rates if 100 times more people die.

If your crackpot website is right how come your man Trump isn't even talking this consipricy shite anymore?

In the bin.

And your purrrfect Rob? Maybe read it , digest it and put it in the daily mix of all the other news and infomation sites.
I didnt call anyone a tosser. Perhaps thats the level of 'debate' you're aiming for.

Plus I found a Viz article proving the Loch Ness monster exists to be about as accurate but a lot funnier.

Last edited:
Just put it all in the mix Derek, now I am off to read the Daily Mail ....:throw:

Fair enough, maybe I was a little strong in my reaction but I'm sure they've had anti vaccination campaigns in those sorts of publications, so it takes some front to publish stuff like this at the present time.

I'll forgive you for calling me a to$$er if you'll let me off my ott response :love1:

Fair enough, maybe I was a little strong in my reaction but I'm sure they've had anti vaccination campaigns in those sorts of publications, so it takes some front to publish stuff like this at the present time.

I'll forgive you for calling me a to$$er if you'll let me off my ott response :love1:

Of course Derek, :thumbup: It's a tough time for all and we never know what information is true so best put it all in the mix and make your own decisions . :unsure:

;