Non - Pandemic

It is correct because there's a compilation of video evidence starring you in the face you deluded NPC, good and bad people are 50/50 in modern times.

Of course there are loads of individual instances of people hording - this is a very small fraction of the population. What we're saying is that irrespective of these there has been a perfectly natural 10% - 15% increase in demand for certain products at supermarkets because millions of meals that were previously being eaten in cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. are now being eaten at home.

I know you live by your crackpot compilation videos on your alt right conspiricy websites but let us all not forget that you have completely humiliated yourself on every page of this thread with absolute drivel that is proven wrong by the stats withing five minutes.

Remember... "it's just a cold" you shuddering moron.

Of course there are loads of individual instances of people hording - this is a very small fraction of the population. What we're saying is that irrespective of these there has been a perfectly natural 10% - 15% increase in demand for certain products at supermarkets because millions of meals that were previously being eaten in cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. are now being eaten at home.

I know you live by your crackpot compilation videos on your alt right conspiricy websites but let us all not forget that you have completely humiliated yourself on every page of this thread with absolute drivel that is proven wrong by the stats withing five minutes.

It is a form of mutated cold and pneumonia, look at the symptoms.

Pot and kettle Derek, you've proven yourself a raging aspie over the years. We both peddle fantasies Derek, mine just happen to be entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
A perfectly normal 10-15% increase in "people" acting like Chimps according to Derek, and the shops haven't even run out of goods yet.

Even walking down the street last night, litter, rubbish and dogshit on the increase. Some are as good as the world allows them to be.

It is a form of mutated cold and pneumonia, look at the symptoms.

Pot and kettle Derek, you've proven yourself a raging aspie over the years. We both peddle fantasies Derek, mine just happen to be entertaining.

If I could be arsed to go back and find your b*llocks about all this being an overreaction I would but, I can't be bothered. We all know you've humiliated yourself time and again on this tread so we'll leave it at that.

It is quite entertaining that someone thinks that compilations videos are proof of something. I've got a compilation video of Tokelo Rantie to show you - the guy is a world beater I tell you. :rofl:

That's reservoir for you... Tinpot Alt-right social commentator first, compilation video watcher second, probably an entertainer third.

If I could be arsed to go back and find your b*llocks about all this being an overreaction I would but, I can't be bothered. We all know you've humiliated yourself time and again on this tread so we'll leave it at that.

It is quite entertaining that someone thinks that compilations videos are proof of something. I've got a compilation video of Tokelo Rantie to show you - the guy is a world beater I tell you. :rofl:

That's reservoir for you... Tinpot Alt-right social commentator first, compilation video watcher second, probably an entertainer third.

Lol that sums you up, denying the existence of real videos to feed your deluded mind of being correct all the time, you're ego is your weakness, you belong in a nutbin.

This is entertainment.....I might join in again soon.......but I've got the notion that I've increased my collection of Ignorees of late... mainly from the PC brigade...bless them.
But... the times they are a changin' ..Bigstyle ..!

Here's something for you:

I've been confined to my house for 10 days. I came back from Lyon, France, with a sore throat and felt flu-y.

Unfortunately my cat has managed to get ill during this time so my wife and I reluctantly decided we'd have to take her to the vets. We phoned ahead and they said they'd come out and get the cat from the car so we didn't have to get out.

Our vets is in one of those little trading estates with a Halfords and a Homebase. It literally blew my mind as I sat in the car watching entire families, kids and all, casually strolling round the car park and into the shops. Kids! Ffs. Kids are idiots. They have no idea what social distancing is, dribble everywhere, touch everything and wander off on their own at any opportunity. Kids who might have the virus but not know it.

Old folks hand-in-hand gayly bounding in Homebase without a care in the world, too.

How else can we tell people to stop being dicks? Why should I bother isolating when people are fucking about outside as if nothing's happened?

There were queues at our 'big' Tescos going down as far a the M27 this morning. Shelves are bare. Its true maybe that people are switching where they're eating but that does still affect stock levels significantly.

Anyone down the beach today ?

Ordinarily it would be absolutely rammed with walkers today what with the sun out and mothers day, just wondering how it will look at 3 pm. Its a difficult decision this social distancing thing as the NT has just announced they're closing all parks.
Yesterday the countryside was full of elderly ramblers, cyclists and the rest. Everything Italy / Spain and France have stopped or discouraged.
My daughter went earlier in the week and it was deserted. My wife and I were thinking of going down on Tuesday, without getting out of the van, but we've changed our minds given how foolishly people seem to be behaving.

I've had minimal contact with others for two weeks now. The thought of another possible 12 seems awful, but compared to the alternative its a no-brainer.

Hope you're all ok.

My daughter went earlier in the week and it was deserted. My wife and I were thinking of going down on Tuesday, without getting out of the van, but we've changed our minds given how foolishly people seem to be behaving.

I've had minimal contact with others for two weeks now. The thought of another possible 12 seems awful, but compared to the alternative its a no-brainer.

Hope you're all ok.

Seriously?
https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/n...1fnzPUAF7pOcv88OPrc1Mfi_JyrlzgssAJKzPFS8AS27k

I can only go by where I often walk the dog.
Sunday morning at Whitesheet we usually see about 6 or so cars, almost all dog walkers, some we know fairly well. This morning there were at least 20 cars in the car park, hardly knew anyone, many families with multiple kids out walking, couples deciding to get those hiking boots out the cupboard they bought in the New Years sales in 2017 etc etc.
Now I know it was a lovely sunny day but.............................
We kept well away and have decided to walk on the far side of the heath where you hardly ever see a soul.

I can only go by where I often walk the dog.
Sunday morning at Whitesheet we usually see about 6 or so cars, almost all dog walkers, some we know fairly well. This morning there were at least 20 cars in the car park, hardly knew anyone, many families with multiple kids out walking, couples deciding to get those hiking boots out the cupboard they bought in the New Years sales in 2017 etc etc.
Now I know it was a lovely sunny day but.............................
We kept well away and have decided to walk on the far side of the heath where you hardly ever see a soul.

I consider isolation very easy where we are, sometime we only see the postman all week.
If we were back in Bournemouth, I am not sure how day to day would pan out for us.

On the bright side, the garden and planting is going well.
The beehives are in good nic, firewood chopped for next winter.

Running out of jobs around the house, not sure what will happen if the lockdown is extended for 6 weeks.

I consider isolation very easy where we are, sometime we only see the postman all week.
If we were back in Bournemouth, I am not sure how day to day would pan out for us.

On the bright side, the garden and planting is going well.
The beehives are in good nic, firewood chopped for next winter.

Running out of jobs around the house, not sure what will happen if the lockdown is extended for 6 weeks.
Get those old programmes out!

Johnson going on about. Closing of Schools....he hasn't bloody well closed them!

Letters going out to 1.5 million vulnerable people...oh my god...its a far greater figure if you consider the Population is 70 million.
He has already told us to stay indoors...we Get It !

They are odds on to make a pigs ear of this by not focusing on strict, direct ,fast methods to lockdown. Use the Army,.

My advice would be .. Copy whatever the Germans do....they will get it Right !

;