Non - Pandemic

Exactly right. The data and science says it should happen now. Unless some people literally want zero covid and won't emerge until that happens, which would be never.
Also it's not like everyone is going to be forced to go out nightclubbing on 21st June, forced to burn their masks, and forced to lick the face of every stranger they meet!

If people want to individually make a choice to remain at a level of caution that makes them comfortable, thats fine. Open up, keep an eye on it, and let people rebuild confidence in their own time.

UOTE="davygravy, post: 510355, member: 510"]Exactly Rob. As I have been banging on about, the current risk is now so low, it's time we all remembered how to live and not just exist again![/QUOTE]
Exactly, another 760,000 vaccinations yesterday, 2nd best day ever. Keep on jabbing

Also it's not like everyone is going to be forced to go out nightclubbing on 21st June, forced to burn their masks, and forced to lick the face of every stranger they meet!

If people want to individually make a choice to remain at a level of caution that makes them comfortable, thats fine. Open up, keep an eye on it, and let people rebuild confidence in their own time.
I'm staying in then!

I stopped following the next Twitter account as her posts became too depressing for me. She is very much a scaremonger when it comes to the children. One of the ones pushing for schools to seemingly never reopen.

She’s been proved wrong time and time again thankfully. But just incase she’s right on this occasion...

Next poster is independent sage and also likes to be on the overdramatic, scare the shite out of everyone side...

https://twitter.com/dgurdasani1/status/1396374019675406344?s=21

I stopped following the next Twitter account as her posts became too depressing for me. She is very much a scaremonger when it comes to the children. One of the ones pushing for schools to seemingly never reopen.

She’s been proved wrong time and time again thankfully. But just incase she’s right on this occasion...

Next poster is independent sage and also likes to be on the overdramatic, scare the shite out of everyone side...

https://twitter.com/dgurdasani1/status/1396374019675406344?s=21
Maybe it’s ok, but you have to ask questions of this shifty government.

Maybe the doom and gloomers should all meet in a darkened room and worry each other to death. They are making themselves look stupid now. Some will not rest until COVID is totally eradicated which will never happen.
they seem to miss the whole point that this is all about managing the disease so that the NHS is not overwhelmed with hospitalisations. Everything suggests we are achieving that with the vaccination programme to protect the elderly and vulnerable. Without belittling kids getting COVID - who cares if the illness is the equivalent to a cold with them and the older folk are vaccinated to protect against the kids spreading it. Job done..

my dog can smell a pile of fox crap at 1,000 yards.:poop:

The media loves to just makes things up and throw % or statistics at people knowing full well most of the sheep will believe anything if they are told enough times. Maybe I can find a dog to sniff out my car keys or tv remote

;