Non - Pandemic

Cases in the UK doubled today; doctors surgery in Brighton closed, school in Southampton now closed due to suspected cases. It’s not going away is it.
Two cases is double one. Depends on the absolute numbers.

Less virulent than most flu viruses so unless you're elderly, very young or immunosuppressed I would not worry to much.

Christchurch Priory !!!
Good ol GB.....We is lettin ferkin great Planeloads of the filthy dirty germ ridden bat-noshing f#ckers into our Glorious Nation daily since the outbreak.. So its no big surprise..be it ?
Is Our Government real.?

Prepare Baiter for mass burials...weve been there already !

we have been forbidden from ALL business travel. This thing is getting out of hand. Surely stock markets will start crashing if people are stopping business travel etc.

I wondered whether this thread or the Jordon Ibe one would be first for some casual racism from Bill. I think its this one.

How annoying it must be to be so untroubled by anything in his little part of Cornwall that he gets so worked up.

Cue: "i'm not worked up, its all part of being a free, post-modern finker innit bruv?".

I wondered whether this thread or the Jordon Ibe one would be first for some casual racism from Bill. I think its this one.

How annoying it must be to be so untroubled by anything in his little part of Cornwall that he gets so worked up.

Cue: "i'm not worked up, its all part of being a free, post-modern finker innit bruv?".
I think only of protecting our health...not sure how 'casual' Racism enters the text.
I also fail to see how Racism( i use Capital letter)...can be 'casual'...either it is Racism or its Not!
Then..there is Sense of Humour.

The Chinese record on Human Rights, both historically and currently makes them a fair target for criticism...in terms of Racism you can look to their treatment of Mongolians and Tibetans..and Hong Kong!

If a Scot calls me an English B' stard....while watching an International sporting event...is that Racist....or just banter....because im starting to get a blurred vision of these matters.

The Chinese record on Human Rights, both historically and currently makes them a fair target for criticism...in terms of Racism you can look to their treatment of Mongolians and Tibetans..and Hong Kong!

If a Scot calls me an English B' stard....while watching an International sporting event...is that Racist....or just banter....because im starting to get a blurred vision of these matters.

If a Scot calls you an English B'stard it is not racist - you ARE English - it does, however question your parentage

Surprised more flights aren’t being grounded to stop the spread. Conspiracy theorists having a field day at the moment.

One of the last places you would think could get it.

Two prisoners are being tested for coronavirus in Oxfordshire.

The men are inmates at HMP Bullingdon, near Bicester, and are being kept in isolation in their cells, Sky News can confirm.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-uk-prisoners-being-tested-for-coronavirus-11931564
Probably just wanted a bit of solitary confinement and a few privileges like meals being brought to them and private showers etc. they will all be going down with it now ..............

One of the last places you would think could get it.

Two prisoners are being tested for coronavirus in Oxfordshire.

The men are inmates at HMP Bullingdon, near Bicester, and are being kept in isolation in their cells, Sky News can confirm.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-uk-prisoners-being-tested-for-coronavirus-11931564

Update:

One of two prisoners being tested for coronavirus in Oxfordshire had recently been transferred from a jail in Thailand, Sky News understands.

Christchurch Priory !!!
Good ol GB.....We is lettin ferkin great Planeloads of the filthy dirty germ ridden bat-noshing f#ckers into our Glorious Nation daily since the outbreak.. So its no big surprise..be it ?
Is Our Government real.?

Oh for **************** sake - you are not funny. Don’t you think there’s enough tension in our country without you’re supposed ‘
Christchurch Priory !!!
Is Our Government real.?

ffs what is the matter with you? Your occasionally amusing rambles are becoming tiresome and always lean towards little island English xenophobia - you aren’t clever enough or funny enough to disguise it. There’s enough tension in our communities and in football so why not give it a rest?

Oh for **** sake - you are not funny. Don’t you think there’s enough tension in our country without you’re supposed ‘

ffs what is the matter with you? Your occasionally amusing rambles are becoming tiresome and always lean towards little island English xenophobia - you aren’t clever enough or funny enough to disguise it. There’s enough tension in our communities and in football so why not give it a rest?
I wouldnt Ever want to disguise anything ive said...its all out in the open....xenophobia ? Easy label for any package....any others can be xenophobic to us ...thats ok eh ?
What would you like ...for us English to apologise for being born ?
If we dont have an edge ...we get trampled on.....thats been passed down to me from the previous generation....oh they knew what was what alright.

;