Non - Rishi Sunak

It's quite a day when the prime minister gives a speech on the steps of Downing Street saying that democracy is under threat - and it's not even clear that's the most important event that happened in British politics that day.

The return of George Galloway to Westminster is not the only event that has led to some worrying about the turn of British politics in recent weeks.

There has been ripping up the Commons rules for a debate on Gazabecause of fears for MPs' safety, news that MPs had personal protection and the incursion into the Stoke-on-Trent Conservative fundraiser by Gaza protesters.

Much of the feeling of instability in British politics has been exacerbated by the parties' handling of events in the Middle East since the October Hamas terror attack on Israel and their subsequent military operations in Gaza.

There is genuine disquiet over these events in Westminster.

We will see if I am talking BS when we fail to score at Burnley and end up walking off the pitch with nothing due to having our front two strikers missing.

I bid you a good day.
If ever I'm feeling down, a quick look at R & R's posts makes me feel so much better. It's not the message in the posts, it's just realising there's someone much more miserable than me. The gift that keeps on giving

If ever I'm feeling down, a quick look at R & R's posts makes me feel so much better. It's not the message in the posts, it's just realising there's someone much more miserable than me. The gift that keeps on giving
You must grasp that my prediction was based on both Solanke and Unal not being fit to play. They both made the squad and so, Solanke's appearence on the pitch made a whole lot of difference. Well done to AFCB on a thorough professional away performnce. A vital win and three precious points!

You must grasp that my prediction was based on both Solanke and Unal not being fit to play. They both made the squad and so, Solanke's appearence on the pitch made a whole lot of difference. Well done to AFCB on a thorough professional away performnce. A vital win and three precious points!

You must grasp that you talk complete and utter bollox. Why predict they wouldn't be available when you knew no more than anyone else on here ?

You presumed both our strikers wouldn’t be fit.

What was this presumption based on?

Your prediction that they wouldn't be fit turned out to be hopeless just like every other prediction you've ever made.

;