Non - What to watch?

That is Love/Hate completed. 5 series binge watched within a couple of weeks. I thought it was excellent with some really good
acting. Really liked Janet the brothel manager and that lunatic Fran. I guess Fran's ending could be described as getting 'snookered on the brown'!:eek!:
I like watching grubby, dirty TV like that. Amazed I hadnt come across it before now.
Just watched very good ,ending a bit weak but great series.

Breathtaking 3 part mini series on ITV. First episode last night continues tonight 9pm.

The Covid crisis as seen from inside a hospital. Harrowing to watch .

Trailer Park Boys on Netfix. Following the antics of Nova Scotia trailer park trash Ricky, Julian & Bubbles. Absolute buffoonery and slapstick. Jim Lahey, the park's perma drunk supervisor & ex policeman is hilarious, as is his boyfriend Randy (alias 'Smokey' from when he was a rent boy). Highly recommended but probably not for all.

Trailer Park Boys on Netfix. Following the antics of Nova Scotia trailer park trash Ricky, Julian & Bubbles. Absolute buffoonery and slapstick. Jim Lahey, the park's perma drunk supervisor & ex policeman is hilarious, as is his boyfriend Randy (alias 'Smokey' from when he was a rent boy). Highly recommended but probably not for all.
Takes about three episodes to really get into but once you understand the characters it is hilarious. Jim Lahey and Randy are my favourites. I've watched all of the series multiple times and can see myself starting over again, should I ever run out of other stuff to watch.
Julian's attempts to go straight are constantly thwarted by Ricky getting the pair of them into trouble with the law again :p :thumbup:

Takes about three episodes to really get into but once you understand the characters it is hilarious. Jim Lahey and Randy are my favourites. I've watched all of the series multiple times and can see myself starting over again, should I ever run out of other stuff to watch.
Julian's attempts to go straight are constantly thwarted by Ricky getting the pair of them into trouble with the law again :p :thumbup:
The scene when Lahey and Randy are dancing together in their trailer dressed up as Lone Ranger and Tonto when they think they are alone has me crying! !!

Breathtaking 3 part mini series on ITV. First episode last night continues tonight 9pm.

The Covid crisis as seen from inside a hospital. Harrowing to watch .
Think this is another shout at the tv like the post office one

Shōgun on Disney+
2ep’s out so far. Both magnificent.
This looks like it really could be the real deal.
A TV classic in the making.

Shōgun on Disney+
2ep’s out so far. Both magnificent.
This looks like it really could be the real deal.
A TV classic in the making.
Yep, saw the first two and it does maintain your attention. Seem to be moving Blackthorn's "realization" faster than I remember the book, but if it is half as good as the book, count me in.
Subtitles take away a bit from the grand photography.

Loved the console games.
Was a bit concerned when I heard they were making a tv series - but the trailer looks like they have nailed it.

Loved the console games.
Was a bit concerned when I heard they were making a tv series - but the trailer looks like they have nailed it.

Need to play the games properly.

Skyrim is one of my favourites of all time but only played fallout 3 and 4 for an hour or so each.

Seemed decent but think I was busy/other games occupying me.

;