Nonny

Like the special club that AFC Bournemouth are and the journey they have walked, Nonny was the perfect example of how every supporter can make a difference what ever your circumstances. Hope the club and every single supporter can keep John’s memory going and we can all smile with a warm heart when we hear those specials words sung with pride. Rest in peace you Cherries legend

What awful news. I hope the club can do something to mark the contribution he made over many years.

I used to catch the same bus as Nonny to matches in the 90s. Special memories of chats about how Chukki was sure to recapture his pre-season form and Michael Menetrier’s jelly hands. Rest in peace.

What awful news. I hope the club can do something to mark the contribution he made over many years.

I used to catch the same bus as Nonny to matches in the 90s. Special memories of chats about how Chukki was sure to recapture his pre-season form and Michael Menetrier’s jelly hands. Rest in peace.

I seem to recall him standing behind the South End goal with a headband and scarf wrapped round one wrist - we would call him Rambo , long time ago ….
I remember his RED ARMEEEEE chant right by the celebration bus in the Square after won won promotion to the Championship- the look on the players faces was a picture!
RIP Nonny ….

Sad news indeed.......sympathy to all his family....hope you get all those cherries in the sky singing reeeeddd army....RIP Nonny

;