Norwich

Nope, I’m not happy with the form of late, but I do think we’ve a decent squad of around 13/14 players abs we’re having a mid season blip. Our downturn has coincided with Danjuma’s absence and we switched back to a back 5...

Im willing to give Tindall a break and see if he can turn it around. If he can’t in the next 3/4 weeks then I’ll be in agreement that he’s perhaps not the right person to take us forward...

I also don’t think any position, including Norwich’s is certain at the moment. This league... anything can happen..
Like you said, it coincides with Danjuma's injury... We can't keep relying on one man. I don't think that it is a blip, just that teams have found us out.

We can't take the risk of giving him 3 or 4 weeks. By then we may be 16 to 20-something points behind. The consequences of not getting promotion are far to great to be waiting around.

You are right about Norwich's top spot not being safe. But it wont be us putting it under threat.

These people seem to predict failure a hell of a lot more than it actually happens. They also go missing for long periods.
I certainly didn't predict us to be embarrassingly held to losses to Derby and Luton in the same week, and hanging on to 6th by a thread. I thought we would honestly run away with the league, even though I know just how tough it is. I haven't really been content this season. I haven't been convinced. I don't think we are done yet due to our quality which will win us some games, but I do think we lack the consistency to get into the top two. Not only that, you've got players on social media laughing at the selection, only to come out a day later, when fans tell them to get on with the task at hand, to say it is a misunderstanding and players almost coming to blows (albeit just the once), and that's just what the public eye can see. Maybe it is nothing, but the performances all season and the results recently suggest otherwise. If we go on a run now, I wont go missing, I will still be here, but I just can't see it happening. I just hope now I will be proved wrong as I have been so far.

I certainly didn't predict us to be embarrassingly held to losses to Derby and Luton in the same week, and hanging on to 6th by a thread. I thought we would honestly run away with the league, even though I know just how tough it is. I haven't really been content this season. I haven't been convinced. I don't think we are done yet due to our quality which will win us some games, but I do think we lack the consistency to get into the top two. Not only that, you've got players on social media laughing at the selection, only to come out a day later, when fans tell them to get on with the task at hand, to say it is a misunderstanding and players almost coming to blows (albeit just the once), and that's just what the public eye can see. Maybe it is nothing, but the performances all season and the results recently suggest otherwise. If we go on a run now, I wont go missing, I will still be here, but I just can't see it happening. I just hope now I will be proved wrong as I have been so far.

I wasn't talking about you or anyone specifically more this idea that it's always been obvious that Tindall will fail and the linked idea that he's useless and done nothing right.

Don't get me wrong 1 point from the last three is not good enough even accounting for the injustice of the ref for Lerma. The performances simply have to improve or he will rightfully be sacked.

There's also no doubt we've player some uninspiring football especially compared to our previous efforts in this division.

In the flip side I think he's got his tactics spot on against the top sides. We were better than brentford the other week, we deserved to beat Norwich, Reading, Bristol City, Stoke etc. Obviously we've struggled to score recently but we have scored plenty and we've also looked a lot more solid at the back than we have done in a long while.

It's simply not as black and white as the naysayers would would lead you to believe.

Has everybody really watched every minute of Norwich's games this season. I am sure I have missed a few of our games due to commitments. Curious behaviour.

Watched a bit of their game last night(admittedly channel hopping,just keeping up)but I don't think they are anywhere near our 14/15 team/squad.

Norwich, Brentford and Swansea are too far gone in my opinion. Play offs at best. We haven't got any sort of consistency for top 2. I have only enjoyed about 4 matches this season out of 25. We don't even play good football now. That's more worrying than the results.
A little bit dramatic we are 4 points off Swansea and Watford who are joint 2nd. Brentford could go 8 points above us though if they win their two games in hand.

Imagine being a Norwich fan. 2 points from 9, -21 goal difference, nailed on for relegation, only to probably walk the championship and do it all again the following year.
7-0 loss yesterday. Some saying this is the worst team the premier league has ever seen

Imagine being a Norwich fan. 2 points from 9, -21 goal difference, nailed on for relegation, only to probably walk the championship and do it all again the following year.
7-0 loss yesterday. Some saying this is the worst team the premier league has ever seen
Is that what we've got to look forward too ?....:eek!:

I haven't really been following it but wasn't this the season they were going to have a proper tilt at staying up? I thought they spent a load this summer?

;