Norwich

I watched a YouTube vid of our 14/15 side in that final home game against Bolton. That was a great side but I truly believe our current 1st eleven is much stronger. Christie, Lerma and Billing are at another level for starters. Listen also to Hudds player post match interview. He agrees and says his club have to aspire to our level. I remember EH saying that after we were trounced by Spurs one year. We are currently the real deal. Long may it continue.

This team is definitely more talented. The 14/15 team/squad was more about the sum of all parts, but player for player this team and squad is better on paper.

Depth is better too and we'd be able to ride off several key injuries, better than the 14/15 squad.

This team is definitely more talented. The 14/15 team/squad was more about the sum of all parts, but player for player this team and squad is better on paper.

Depth is better too and we'd be able to ride off several key injuries, better than the 14/15 squad.
But I enjoyed the football of the 2015 squad more

But I enjoyed the football of the 2015 squad more

Close one to call. Football was attractive for sure, but wonder how much of it was down to the excitement/buzz of it being the first time in our history challenging for the top 2 at this level? First time at this level for many fans too.

Loving this season still, but more expectation to be up there now and not new territory for most.

Close one to call. Football was attractive for sure, but wonder how much of it was down to the excitement/buzz of it being the first time in our history challenging for the top 2 at this level? First time at this level for many fans too.

Loving this season still, but more expectation to be up there now and not new territory for most.
Agree.......if we do gain promotion......the feeling will be nothing like the Bolton and Charlton games for the majority of us.....that was dream land.

Agree.......if we do gain promotion......the feeling will be nothing like the Bolton and Charlton games for the majority of us.....that was dream land.
Agree, will never be as good, but it will still be brilliant to stuff it to all those who said tinpot AFCB will be back in Lge 1 in a couple of years.
The other really special promotion was the clubs first ever in 70-71, that still brings back great memories for many.

Agreed, 14/15 was more dreamlike. Each week more friends would emerge from the woodwork hearing about AFCB's rise, taking an interest, saying how jealous they were that I had a season ticket etc. At the time it certainly felt like it might be a fleeting chapter so tried to enjoy every second of it, all very exciting, the ultimate rags to riches story. Clearly we mustn't get ahead of ourselves as there is a long way to go yet, but this time I'm feeling more pride than excitement, something a bit more solid and substantial. Promotion would be a validation of our football credentials, not just a lucky streak sprinkled by EH fairy dust.

;