Notts Florist problems ?

During Clough's reign they regularly destroyed Manu, Arsenal and Liverpool...

Me and Elitism : That's the explanation at best.
Plus being brought up on giant- killing stories by old - time

Haha was going to reply to SDD that it has to be due to Clough...

But didn't beating those clubs and winning the League Cup, Div 1 and the European Cup make them Elite?

So by your definition you should hate Forest as much as SDD does

Or is some Elitism not as bad as other Elitism?

But didn't beating those clubs and winning the League Cup, Div 1 and the European Cup make them Elite?

So by your definition you should hate Forest as much as SDD does

Or is some Elitism not as bad as other Elitism?

Fairly near it with your last sentence.

There is no Elitism yet that gets near to that of the current top 6 or so ..in particular Manu and Arsenal .
Forest and their fans have done their time out of the PL...and are not much bigger than us tbh.

Fairly near it with your last sentence.

There is no Elitism yet that gets near to that of the current top 6 or so ..in particular Manu and Arsenal .
Forest and their fans have done their time out of the PL...and are not much bigger than us tbh.
yep they done their time outside of the PL because they were shite

Haha yeah....and between You and Derek...
..and a posse formed up at short notice from the jolly old Forum 'cliques' in general...you will get my boat painted !

Come on chief, most of your 'likes' are probably from me ;)

Clough was a phenomenon a proper legend imo.

Books I read about him were very interesting, entertaining, amusing...

Proper character, natural leader who took no sh1t from anyone.

Plus being brought up on giant- killing stories by old - time Boscombe supporters.
Elitism, you do realise Florist fans view themselves as the elite..........................

Can’t see any mention on this website re problems at Forest.

Nottingham Forest are said to be interested in a summer move for Paris Saint-Germain striker Hugo Ekitike.

The 21-year-old only joined PSG last summer from Reims in a reported €28.5million deal. But he scored just four goals and started very few games in his debut season at the French champions.

And the Reds are reported to be interested in bringing the Frenchman to the City Ground this summer. RMC Sport claim that PSG would "like to sell" the striker with Forest said to have "expressed interest."

;