Ofoborh

Def_II_Royalz

Star Player
Encouraged by his new contract signing. Has anyone here seen him play in person? He looks like he's built like a tank and seems to have bit of a shot on him!

have a look at his goal the other day against pompey u21's - its on twitter somewhere, not sure where else. amazing strike.

Taylor, Ofoborh, Jordan, Seaman...I'd like to see some of these players getting chances in the first team in 2019.

Especially Corey Jordan. Before his injury just under 2 years ago he had started to break in to the cup squads. I think he has the potential to be an absolute star for us if he can pick up from where he left off.

Taylor, Ofoborh, Jordan, Seaman...I'd like to see some of these players getting chances in the first team in 2019.

Especially Corey Jordan. Before his injury just under 2 years ago he had started to break in to the cup squads. I think he has the potential to be an absolute star for us if he can pick up from where he left off.

Maybe in the FA and League Cups. Certainly not in the Premier League. Although these young players are talented they are certainly not ready for the rigours, speed and intensity of the Premier League.

I saw the u21s lose at Havant last season in the Hampshire cup and a few names came up a bit short on the night which can happen especially if there were a lot of team changes for that game. The star player was Jamie hayter! Having said that, I have seen Kyle Taylor a couple of times and reckon he could step up and I have been impressed with mark travers in goal.

It that case put all four of them in tomorrow at Wolves and wonder why we will be on the wrong end of a very heavy defeat.

I've only got two bollo......oh you mean those young players....heavy defeat.?...no sweat....saw us lose 9-0 to Lincoln years ago...still supporting....I don't cry at defeat.....only smile when we win.......
if you want to take life that seriously... that's your problem!

Also excited by the quality that appears to be coming through. We've always been pretty good at getting youth team players into the side, often through necessity in the past. I felt very sorry for the Quigley, Cargill generation because although a few will and are carving decent careers we grew a little quick for them

Very exciting to see players who look like knocking on the door of the squad, given the level of the squad to even be moving on the door is an immense achievement especially given our third tier academy status. No-one is expecting a team containing Simpson, Taylor, Seaman, Oforbhe, and Scrimshaw to be lining up soon, just pleased that we even know their names

I doubt Roach would have allowed them too much gametime too soon anyway. I don't doubt that's one reason why he was let go and Mitchell's yes men put in charge of the academy. We all remember Edmund stating the only way the club can break even is to develop and sell youth. Often too early, I think McQuoid would have had more longevity if allowed longer to develop. Ings career stalled somewhat (mainly injury) after making a move many thought too big

As for the condescending idiot above, as stated no one's expecting a youth team on Saturday, and before attempting to patronise, have a look at yourself, you're really no oracle, despite what you might think. We all have doubts, fears, and worries, I just fail to understand how you got so damaged you forgot about joy and hope. You have my pity, you sad joyless man, you'd have my empathy if you didn't try so hard to spread your illness

B#llocks ..you daft p##c!
Hopefully some of them do well in the future but they're nowhere near ready for the premier league.
Sam Surridge is 2 years older than most of these and playing in league 2. Baily Cargill was a big prospect for us a few years ago, now 23 yrs old in league 2.

Thought we might have kept hold of him with Kyle Taylor gone as well. Central midfield that’s Lewis Cook, Gosling, Arter, Taylor, Ofoborh all gone or injured.

It looked in pre-season he was a little slow on the ball. It was obvious to the opposition where his next pass was going. The difference between U23 and Men’s football I guess. Hopefully a year at Wycombe should get him up to speed

Up to speed....at Wycombe....for Wycombe.

Next..! Ake to Aldershot.
Fraser to Fraserboro.
Wilson to Weymouth.
Lerma to Lincoln.
Cook to Crewe.

Meanwhile......back on the Physios table..!

;