Ofoborh

It looked in pre-season he was a little slow on the ball. It was obvious to the opposition where his next pass was going. The difference between U23 and Men’s football I guess. Hopefully a year at Wycombe should get him up to speed

Probably a fair observation. I thought he looked like he had a wise head on young shoulders, especially when it came to positional sense. Always seemed to be in the right spot ready to intercept, get a foot in or receive a pass.

Probably a fair observation. I thought he looked like he had a wise head on young shoulders, especially when it came to positional sense. Always seemed to be in the right spot ready to intercept, get a foot in or receive a pass.
Kyle Taylor was exactly the same in that cup game with Brighton as I saw with Ofoborh pre season. I think Ofoborh looks a level above Taylor in terms of positioning and physicality so I’m interested to see how he gets on.

Good move. Playing some good attacking football this season, and they are off to a decent start.

Will do him the world of good IMHO.

Well happy for Nnamdi, plus it indicates that certain other midfielders are deemed close to fitness. A little gutted that Seaman and Cordner aren't getting a slightly higher level, though I assume that EH/SP have asked for at indications that players will play and on the pitch in the Confreence is better than on the bench in Lg1

Good move, Wycombe play some nice stuff aswell. I've watched him a few times now and he is a leader on the pitch, and a real presence, I think he has got a lot of potential and I'll be keeping a close eye on Wycombe and Nnamdi's progress.

Men's football at any level is better for development than kids football even in the U21 Prem or whatever it's called. When the Paint Pot trophy was opened up to allow U21 sides in it, not many got very far, despite being technically more proficient footballers

Up to speed....at Wycombe....for Wycombe.

Next..! Ake to Aldershot.
Fraser to Fraserboro.
Wilson to Weymouth.
Lerma to Lincoln.
Cook to Crewe.

Meanwhile......back on the Physios table..!
When I see all the full stops........ and the subsequent formatting of the post...... I must admit I just scroll past now........ WAAAAARRRRGGHHJLLLEFHEOSNFJRFLIP

I assume you're complaining about AFCB players going elsewhere to improve themsleves?

When I see all the full stops........ and the subsequent formatting of the post...... I must admit I just scroll past now........ WAAAAARRRRGGHHJLLLEFHEOSNFJRFLIP

I assume you're complaining about AFCB players going elsewhere to improve themsleves?

No....I want them playing for Boscombe.... their club...or on stand-
by in case of MORE injuries!
I havn't got a clue what ' formatting of a post' means...and i aint boverred!

Well when we can play 20 players in the side, or make 11 substitutions a game then we might see them more often, in the meantime let them get out and grow by paying football

;