Ofoborh

Got a good half an hour due to head injury. I was looking at the forums hoping for a match report but all said that he fitted in well but not much detail when I checked earlier

Good club, Wycombe. Many years back, when they were still non-league, I started to follow their fortunes a little, even got a shirt and went to a couple of games. Very decent club who try and play the right way.

Good club, Wycombe. Many years back, when they were still non-league, I started to follow their fortunes a little, even got a shirt and went to a couple of games. Very decent club who try and play the right way.

Develop young players well. Remember one young lad came through played for England Under 18’s and got a move to top six side...

Jordon something...

Just realised that the top 2 in league 1 (cov and Wycombe) have failed to win away yet; surprising that has happened after 7 games

Great to see Wanderers fans getting excited about being top of league two . Might be a good read for some of our JCL fans that think it’s the PL or nothing .

It’s actually League One but I completely agree with the sentiment. I read the thread and for a moment wished we were back there :oops:

;