Other poster abuse

Nope. But repetition as indicated above, or use of objectionable language like your use of "gimp" when you were smhinto ... you bet.

As much as it pains me to do this as I believe it to be a childish act. I will now take advantage of the 'ignore' button as you are no doubt trying to cause confrontation. Goodbye to you.

Sorry, can't let that one go.

He's been called far worse by others on here.

Have they been reported?

I hope not; but in the same way neither should he.

No they have not been reported as there appears to be favoritism within this forum. I would like to believe that banter on here is very much tongue-in-cheek, but there is one individual on here who is just vindictive and will look to report any post that he/she disagrees with regardless of validity.

but there is one individual on here who is just vindictive and will look to report any post that he/she disagrees with regardless of validity.

How would you know who reports what ? I thought the moderators said they had only had a few reports about your alter ego so that doesn't really fit with your narrative.

Reports should be confidential and handled accordingly and I suspect they are.

It is actually safe to wish everybody a pleasant and relaxing evening??

Or will this plesentary be deemed as inappropriate or in any way offensive or maybe $exist perhaps?? I really do not know in the current climate.

Not at all Minty.....i do enjoy such pleasantries tbh......:love:.....i wish you the most pleasant evening imaginable.....:utc: Everton 0 AFCB 4

I'm surprised you haven't reported my post wishing everybody a pleasant evening. Surely there must be something offensive in it.

Unfortunately, as stated earlier I will now place you on' ignore' for the reasons I have already stated. This I do recluctently.

I'm surprised you haven't reported my post wishing everybody a pleasant evening. Surely there must be something offensive in it.

Unfortunately, as stated earlier I will now place you on' ignore' for the reasons I have already stated. This I do recluctently.

Before you place me on ignore, can you tell us why you asked for your previous account to be deleted, only to re-register almost immediately under a new user name?
You must have known other posters would realise it was you.
It’s actions like this that make you seem kind of strange.

LOL...why are you picking on me....:D.....i wouldn't report anybody....this is disgraceful behavior from you Minty........i really thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Isn’t this what the forum moderators are for?

I don’t think we need the internet police telling people what to post or not post.

You post something offensive and get penalised for it then that’s the consequence of your choice.

I actually don’t see any ‘bullying’ of said person, just people highlighting the errors in what he posts.

Reap what you sow and all that, but censorship and being told/advised what to post? No thanks

...agree I don't think that many posters ever break the rules on racism,sexism,homophobia or the like...and if they do then they are rightly admonished as they should be in today's society anyway!

Opinions can be obnoxious or in bad taste in the view of others...but I would only feel some sort of 'sympathy' over a lack of intelligence or for perhaps being ignorant of facts etc...

..all human life is probably here in some shape or form!

That's probably better than 'knob jockey'.

Can't be arsed to trawl back through all the other names he's been called.

He's a Boscombe fan and may well not be like the rest of you red blooded males sniffing round for a victim.

It's not actually him cluttering up threads, it's the endless, off topic replies aimed at him.

I just wish he was an away fan. :grinning:
I have seen zero evidence of a ‘Boscombe fan’ from his posts over the years on the Echo.

Troll yes, fan no.

Yes.

Anybody old enough to remember Red and Black will recall posters being banned and posts being deleted on a regular basis.

At times it was mayhem; but seemed to work.

I seem to recall "This post was removed by an administrator"
And the Echo comments (Sport and News) were full of ‘Deleted’ comments until the ‘Boscombe fan’ was removed* towards the end of last year......not just him but A LOT of his comments and the responses they drew.

The big plus here is the ignore function!! Not that I use it as he does provide entertainment o_O

*removed/left depending on who’s story you believe

And the Echo comments (Sport and News) were full of ‘Deleted’ comments until the ‘Boscombe fan’ was removed* towards the end of last year......not just him but A LOT of his comments and the responses they drew.

The big plus here is the ignore function!! Not that I use it as he does provide entertainment o_O

*removed/left depending on who’s story you believe

I believe Watford fans call it....'Left by mutual consent'..

;