Patson Daka

It's hard to argue against pace, that was something that EH almost always valued as vital in the PL.

However, not sure about a player not being available for the start of the season because they don't see themselves playing at that level. Smells a bit like Josh King to me. Especially when Old Man Vardy is still in the squad. JV looked so **************** last season, I doubt even the drop in level can keep his career going. Although I do hope Leicester keep picking him out of pity as it'll likely mean they stay down.

If Daka had got stuck into this season he might have notched a few already and then he'd still have their fans onside if a move didn't materialise. Now I think he has the whiff of an attitude problem. How will he react if things aren't going well here, or if he can't get in the team?

That said, the reporting on him not playing isn't too specific so let's see.

It's hard to argue against pace, that was something that EH almost always valued as vital in the PL.

However, not sure about a player not being available for the start of the season because they don't see themselves playing at that level. Smells a bit like Josh King to me. Especially when Old Man Vardy is still in the squad. JV looked so **************** last season, I doubt even the drop in level can keep his career going. Although I do hope Leicester keep picking him out of pity as it'll likely mean they stay down.

If Daka had got stuck into this season he might have notched a few already and then he'd still have their fans onside if a move didn't materialise. Now I think he has the whiff of an attitude problem. How will he react if things aren't going well here, or if he can't get in the team?

That said, the reporting on him not playing isn't too specific so let's see.
Not sure its end of the world. Do we know full story?

Perhaps new Leicester boss excluded him after tge player made a formal/professional request to leave the club to play at a higher level. Manager maybe had the outlook thst they only wanted 100% committed, regardless whether player indicated he'd still play and remain focused. Who knows.

Bit different, but you could have said Francis had an attitude issue, as he previously rejected us, before joining a while later down the line. Good job we didn't write him off after that initial rejection/indication of attitude issue for playing for a tinpot/lower league club :).

I did say the reporting was not too specific so we'll see. As you say, it could be more too it. I guess I still feel burned by King being a complete dick, and also looking at what has happened with his career since and think "What a waste" on every level. Don't want us to get lumbered with a player like that.

For what it's worth, Daka had a goal contribution every 147th minute last season. 8 in 1,179 minutes.

In contrast, Dom Solanke had a goal contribution every 221st minute. 13 in 2,872 minutes.

Daka had 3 goals and 2 assists in the 11 games he started for Leciester last year. Including their loan goal against Bournemouth.
Dont agree with those stats. Dom.scored around every 380 minutes in the PL last season

;