Patson Daka

Which sources are most reliable in this link ? Anything from Crook, Fabio, Mark , Kris yet ?.

Good prospect if we are genuinely interested though ..

Which sources are most reliable in this link ? Anything from Crook, Fabio, Mark , Kris yet ?.

Leicester local news seems the most credible at this time. Not much more beyond that.

We will not hear anything from Mark or kris until they know it’s 99% nailed on, as they are not into spreading false rumours

Hang on a minute though. Jackson is also a raw talent who has only played well in his first couple of appearances thus far.
I doubt Chelsea would have signed our dregs without him showing some form of talent

From what I have seen thus far, he is a menace of a forward, in a Chelsea shirt.

He will score more than 15 goals this season, in a top 10 side, which is clearly Chelsea.

Had we signed him for the peanuts that we could have, he would have alleviated our FFP obligations for years to come.

I doubt Chelsea would have signed our dregs without him showing some form of talent

From what I have seen thus far, he is a menace of a forward, in a Chelsea shirt.

He will score more than 15 goals this season, in a top 10 side, which is clearly Chelsea.

Had we signed him for the peanuts that we could have, he would have alleviated our FFP obligations for years to come.
Haha Chelsea have signed some serious crap for massively inflated transfers, so I wouldn't be hanging your hat on their transfer record.

Haha Chelsea have signed some serious crap for massively inflated transfers, so I wouldn't be hanging your hat on their transfer record.
Serious crap??

They've overspent on some players yes.

I guarantee you Jackson won't be an overspend.

We never had the chance to sign Cicaedo for 5 million.

Jackson will be our biggest missed opportunity ever.

Serious crap??

Ian Wright is up there on missed opportunities. Its life unfortunately, you make decisions and use hindsight to reflect and try to inform the next decision.

Maybe missing Jackson is why we are more happy to sign Scott and Adams, so possibly in a roundabout way is positive

Serious crap??

So Cucurella, Mudryk, Koulibaly were good signings? They paid around £160m for those 3.
I won't comment on this windows signings as too early

So Cucurella, Mudryk, Koulibaly were good signings? They paid around £160m for those 3.
I won't comment on this windows signings as too early
Really don't give a fck who else they have signed.

I'm only comparing players we could have signed, to those that they did.

The only person who fits that narrative is Jackson.

From what I've seen he looks like a massive improvement on what we have.

I really don't care who Chelsea buy.

Ian Wright is up there on missed opportunities. Its life unfortunately, you make decisions and use hindsight to reflect and try to inform the next decision.

Maybe missing Jackson is why we are more happy to sign Scott and Adams, so possibly in a roundabout way is positive
Ian Wright is a Harry Redknapp story of missed opportunity.

Apparently we signed Lewis instead, but with Harry you can take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Ian Wright is a Harry Redknapp story of missed opportunity.

Apparently we signed Lewis instead, but with Harry you can take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
Harry signed Carl Richards. Richards asked if his mate could have a trial. Harry asked was he any good, and Richards said that he wasn't as good as he was - so Harry passed.

Carl Richards' mate was Ian Wright.

Wtf is this hissy fit all about? The guy wasn't fit at the time so we didn't sign him - sh*t happens. Why wet the bed about it every time he plays? These so many positive looking signings and this guy wants to wallow in the fact we didn't sign Jackson? Miserable outlook.
You've been missing Neil haven't you SDD.

Nobody is wallowing in the not signing of Jackson at 12 million.

He has regained his fitness and looks like a 50 million pound player after 3 games.

He has it all in his locker.

We've signed 50 million quid of players who can't play because they are injured.

I'm sure they will come right, but it's an unprecedented recruitment policy.

Wtf is this hissy fit all about? The guy wasn't fit at the time so we didn't sign him - sh*t happens. Why wet the bed about it every time he plays? There's so many positive looking signings and this guy wants to wallow in the fact we didn't sign Jackson? Miserable outlook.

It's almost like signing an injured player with half the season left is different from signing a player with the whole season ahead of you.

You've been missing Neil haven't you SDD.

Nobody is wallowing in the not signing of Jackson at 12 million.

He has regained his fitness and looks like a 50 million pound player after 3 games.

He has it all in his locker.

We've signed 50 million quid of players who can't play because they are injured.

I'm sure they will come right, but it's an unprecedented recruitment policy.

Missing Neil? I'm away and haven't posted much all week so no idea what you're on about. Jackson looks ok but we didn't sign him so tbh I couldn't care less about the guy. Not sure why you are wallowing in that fact that there's a player out there we didn't sign, who cares? Move on there's loads of other new players to get excited about.

Missing Neil? I'm away and haven't posted much all week so no idea what you're on about. Jackson looks ok but we didn't sign him so tbh I couldn't care less about the guy. Not sure why you are wallowing in that fact that there's a player out there we didn't sign, who cares? Move on there's loads of other new players to get
I wondered why the forum wasn't clogged with your misery.

Hadn't noticed you had left, but welcome back.

You can now argue with any, and every post on this site, as you did before you went away.

I wondered why the forum wasn't clogged with your misery.

Hadn't noticed you had left, but welcome back.

You can now argue with any, and every post on this site, as you did before you went away.

Lol, the irony drips off every word of that post. I absolutely love the opening line after your previous twenty posts about an irrelevant player.

I think it's true Jackson did have a medical with us which showed his hamstring problems were worse than feared. We then had to look at whether the risk was worth taking. This was January too, when Bill must've been thinking about firefighting to stay up and GON at the helm. Worth remembering that he was available in the first place because he'd fallen out of Unai Emery's plans at Villareal.

Emery left the club last October??

And the minimum release clause was triggered.

Think you mean Danjuma. He fell out with Emery.

Last edited:

;