Philip

You have got an old captain of ours now in Tommy Elphick, did a good job for us and hope he does the same for you.

Tommy wore his heart on his sleeve when at Dean Court.

Yes, very happy to have Elphick on board. I won't derail your thread as it should be about Billing and Bournemouth, but just a slight sidetrack for a moment.

Through the centre of the team, Town are looking Strong Elphick&Schinlder at CB with Knogolo (the best CB) at Leftback (as he is so athletic and good). In the centre still Hogg, Mooy and Bacuna (a bright light in the 2nd part of last season). Karlam Grant (a genuine goalscorer) upfront. I have confidence and very happy with Elphicks leadership quality is a big bonus (after last season) but I'll wait to see how things look after the first few games.

He's some of his long range shooting. It's not just once in a blue moon either, his shots are usually on target even if blocked or saved:

first ever goal for Town against Nottingham Forrest

Cardiff

included the one against Southampton given they are your local rivals

There we go enjoy. I'd have liked him to stay but its clear a move is better for both Phil and the club.

A 10 min profile last summer (before the season all went wrong)

Can certainly hit it cant he

Thought he seemed a nice guy and spoke quite well
I agree. Interesting to hear that he wanted the transfer to go through BEFORE preseason to give him a full preseason to prepare with us. He'll be aware that he has some catching up to do to make the first team now. Hope it works out well for him here.
:utc:

So not only do we have some expert football coaches on here along with the expert referees, we’ve now got body language experts and of course the factmeister.

Indeed, I think Billing must have ran over Charlie Daniels cat when he drove into the car park judging by the video.

Eddie is buying young players for the future, he will have to learn the AFCB way of playing, which i guess will see him sitting on a bench somewhere until he has shown he can produce what Eddie wants from him.

;