Philip

Huddersfield Examiner

Jan Siewert has wished Philip Billing all the best in his proposed move to Bournemouth.

It appears a fee of £15m plus add-ons has been agreed between Huddersfield Town and the Premier League club for the sale of the Danish Under 21 international.

"I have heard that the deal is moving forward, but I have been concentrating on the Montpellier match," said Siewert.

"If that is the case then I wish Phil all the best because he is a great player and he has all the attributes to be very good player in the Premier League.

"I have heard the deal is moving forward, so all the best to him."

This could be year of Eddies Young Guns..a do or die gamble !

We can see it all as a gamble, this rebuild...but it had to happen....and because this time its from a high platform...there will be an element of ' project fear ' from some fans ...whereas at the start of ' The Ride' Eddie had nothing to lose and nor did we!

Any outgoing players from the Old Guard are instantly in the Cherries Hall of Fame .
Harry, Mark, Dan, Andrew, Steve, Simon, Adam, Artur ...a couple of them still quite Able and sticking around a bit longer to help with the transition.....All Winners at this Club!

We just need to be a bit Patient with the young incomers....

However.. Patience with the Stadium is a different matter !

;