Please note, supporters are not permitted to bring umbrellas into the stadium.

What we need is a young entrepreneur to set up a left property store where you leave your brolly for the duration of the match. £3 a go in exchange for a raffle ticket which you present after the game and reclaim your property
Simples
My umbrella didn't cost £3. (They don't last long, but then I don't use them often. And when I do I usually lose them.)

Burnley's prohibited items list is: "knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety." No mention of umbrellas of any size. (Nor of food, drinks, or bottle tops.)

Talking of young entrepreneurs, there was a young lady sat outside a house in Thistlebarrow Road with a board next to her with £10 to park car, this was for the Wolves game.
I remember young ladies in Kniverton road charging only £5 to park. Not sure what game that was for. more than likely Darlington at home.

My umbrella didn't cost £3. (They don't last long, but then I don't use them often. And when I do I usually lose them.)

Burnley's prohibited items list is: "knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety." No mention of umbrellas of any size. (Nor of food, drinks, or bottle tops.)
Flares?

Druss will have to get a new pair of trousers for matchdays.

Apparently we can leave brollies in a container near the turnstile. Be chaos afterwards but I have a cunning plan, attach a condom to the handle, great identifier plus unlikely to be stolen.

Is that what you place down your swimming trunks;)
No a stuffed sock… my mate gave me the tip. First holiday abroad i paraded around the beach in front of all the senoritas… nothing except for a few laughs and a bit of pointing, humiliated I was.

I came back to my mate and said that was a useless tip.

He said, take your towel off and show me.

I did

He said… ‘no mate, you are supposed to put it at the front’

Apparently we can leave brollies in a container near the turnstile. Be chaos afterwards but I have a cunning plan, attach a condom to the handle, great identifier plus unlikely to be stolen.
Two things: You might get your umbrella mixed up with Snooty's unless he already used the condom on his decoy umbrella at half time due the other umbrella stuffed in his underwear.

Secondly, anyone suggested red and black striped condoms to marketing yet?

;