Plus ca change

I was disappointed with Cal last season as he was a favourite of mine , but he definitely dropped off as the season went on .
Remember the Stains game at DC - that beauty of a cross from the left on a plate for him and he withdrew his head from it .....
A genuinely committed Callum would have buried it ...
I too liked Callum but just remember one of the last games at home last season, we were losing, close up of him, looked happy as Larry (he was thinking about his next club).

Similarly, I think he had just two things going for him - a) he was fast down the wing while controlling the ball and b) he could cross a good ball. He had no other footballing attributes such as reading the game or positioning etc.

He was good when he took up central positions as well. Dribbling into the box defenders were frightened to tackle him and he frequently drew penalties. He also scored quite a few goals from the edge of the box.

Hes a tainted player. Personally wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole if I was the manager of another club. Everything he did last season should've sent warning signals to any club who may have been interested in him. He's a scumbag who deserves **************** all except a seriously good slap.

;