Poll - Frasers remaining weeks with us....

Fraser’s remaining games

• He should be in the starting 11

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • He should be in the matchday squad

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Leave him out completely

Votes: 83 62.9%

• Total voters
Aren’t there some other players out of contract at the end of the season? Guess that’s end of June too. Have they signed extensions?

After the season before,where he was very good,he was bound to be picked,this is the first half of the season I'm on about,wether we were short on players or not.My point is that the manager never picked up on him not giving his all,so why would he now.

How do you know he didn’t? If the fans did, he did, he just had no alternatives.

How do you know he didn’t? If the fans did, he did, he just had no alternatives.
We didn't know he wasn't giving his all,we thought he was playing crap for that period,like a lot of players do,they just lose form.We only knew as he told us he wasn't trying a few months ago.If Eddie knew he wasn't trying,he would never play him.It is a massive no no in team sport,not to give your all for your team mates.You would rather play a fringe player who will at least try.If you played competitive team sport you would know this.If a player who has an injury,yet plays,can't play his normal game then you can forgive that.But a player who is fit but doesn't try,that is so bad

As soon as he admitted he didn't give his all,lots of posters showed their anger on here.I think most of us thought he was just playing crap,can't remember all of us saying he wasn't trying before that

As soon as he admitted he didn't give his all,lots of posters showed their anger on here.I think most of us thought he was just playing crap,can't remember all of us saying he wasn't trying before that

If we'd had other options, he probably wouldn't have got so much game time.

With Stanislas, Brooks and Danjuma all being out for most of the season and King being in and out, there really wasn't a lot of options.
I am on about the first half of season,if a player is not trying you don't pick him.We didn't know he wasn't trying,we thought he was out of form and I believe you are right, he was picked as we had injuries.My point is,in my opinion if Eddie knew he wasn't trying,he surely wouldn't play him,injuries or not.Id rather an eighteen year old giving his all in a game.

Daily Mail reporting today Surman not getting a new deal next season - yet he still signs up for the extra month despite risking injury to scupper a new deal elsewhere
I would hope that if he did suffer a serious injury that we would reward him by contracting him until he recovers tbh. I know the world doesn’t work like that and every penny counts but I like to think that we are different to other clubs.

See Ray Parlour sticking the boot in now

Saying Arsenal shouldn’t sign him because of his attitude

suppose it comes down to who’s going to go for him because he is on a free

If spurs or arsenal are interested, I'd give him a reasonable contract without a big signing on fee. He's not good enough to walk into their first team and would have to prove himself for a better contract.

Daily Mail reporting today Surman not getting a new deal next season - yet he still signs up for the extra month despite risking injury to scupper a new deal elsewhere
On balance, not really a fair comparison. Surman is on his last (slow) legs and probably happy to be getting any sort of contract offered to him

Frog-march the sh*t to Bournemouth Central.
Chuck him on a train..for Glasgow and phone Gala Fairydean FC to pick him up. He was linked to Galatasaray ..it was rumoured!
Then put the obnoxious Agent in the middle of Kings Park and pelt the cnut with rotten Eggs.
He was my favourite player two seasons back !
We can find new stars!

;