Poor game and performance

...just sometimes we need to mix it up a bit...an extra midfielder getting in the box when we attack or some of the little triangles we used to put together down the flanks?...Danjuma came on and looked attacking, ironically just like Fraser used to be like....

Again Eddie has no idea how to change a game. Like for like subs and when that doesn't work no clue what else to do

Solanke and Wilson were ineffective so to replace one of those with King was sensible.
Likewise it wasn’t working down the wing with H.Wilson so Danjuma also seemed a sensible option.
I wouldn’t have changed the formation.

Do me a favour! The post saying "Eddie has no clue" wasn't offering a solution was it? My response summed up how I feel about the way the criticism descends to such low levels.
I think it's a fair criticism. I can't remember a time when Eddie has made a tactical change that has positively affected the outcome of the game. He will always makes like for like subs. Sometimes that's enough, sometimes it isn't and requires some tactical change. That tactical change never happens and I think it's Eddie's major shortcoming as a manager. I'm not advocating we replace him, far from it. But I do feel it's fair to point this out and it's far from having a meltdown

5 seasons in the premier league and established yet our manager has no clue what to do according to some. When we win he does though? No? Or is that just luck?

Hudds away, season before last.
Wolves away last season?
That West Brom game Northbourne mentioned.
Thought we played quite well against Wolves away tbf....nothing like yesterday or Huddersfield [H] and Cardiff [A] last season or even Watford at home [shudder] the season before.

;