Poor game and performance

firky shed was great. referee and cheaty/pathetic players combined to make a horrendously stop/start spectacle. weemans dive had to be seen to be believed. happy with a point, norwich better than I thought they'd be - quite an impressive outfit.

Poor game but not boring, quite interesting in many ways. Positives, we earned a point and a clean sheet.
Good to see Smithy back, my MoM.
Norwich fans quite noisy, we were pretty quiet (where I was sat anyway).
Ref over fussy at times, from the first kick-off restart, what was that about?

If there has been a poorer premier league game then I feel sorry for those that attended. It was laughably bad at times.

Thought it was a shocker to be honest,more like a drab championship game. Only things I can remember from the game are things I'd like to forget. Mason is such a prick, honestly how these guys stay as our top official is beyond me. Happy to push a throw in 1 metre back and then happy to let an injured player take the longest route off the pitch, stopping en route. He's bizarre. Can't see how Fraser deserves to stay on the pitch for 90mins but then only had to look at the bench to see that defenders made up nearly 50% of the players on there. Danjuma did ok when he came on and has to be given a full 90 to see what he can really offer us not just this season but also in the future. Our attacking options are severely limited. Solanke is not PL standard regardless of the size of his heart or the fact he has a red and black shirt on, he's not good enough leaving us Wilson , who when not playing well , meaning we have sod all threat upfront. I think EH got it wrong today. H Wilson moving to the right was a mistake. Dropping King was a mistake, EH saying he had fatigue. **************** me what's wrong with these players ! King should've been banging the bosses door down to play. We missed Lerma, big time. Overall a 3/10 performance that was instantly forgettable. Norwich? Going down. Saw nothing today to think otherwise.

Thought it was a shocker to be honest,more like a drab championship game. Only things I can remember from the game are things I'd like to forget. Mason is such a prick, honestly how these guys stay as our top official is beyond me. Happy to push a throw in 1 metre back and then happy to let an injured player take the longest route off the pitch, stopping en route. He's bizarre. Can't see how Fraser deserves to stay on the pitch for 90mins but then only had to look at the bench to see that defenders made up nearly 50% of the players on there. Danjuma did ok when he came on and has to be given a full 90 to see what he can really offer us not just this season but also in the future. Our attacking options are severely limited. Solanke is not PL standard regardless of the size of his heart or the fact he has a red and black shirt on, he's not good enough leaving us Wilson , who when not playing well , meaning we have sod all threat upfront. I think EH got it wrong today. H Wilson moving to the right was a mistake. Dropping King was a mistake, EH saying he had fatigue. **** me what's wrong with these players ! King should've been banging the bosses door down to play. We missed Lerma, big time. Overall a 3/10 performance that was instantly forgettable. Norwich? Going down. Saw nothing today to think otherwise.
This :clap:

It was terrible,looked like an end of season game with nothing to play for.
We seem to have gone back to the form of the last third of the season,consistently inconsistent.

I thought we dominated for the first 20 minutes and looked quite lively. Thought Fraser was making more effort, but his final ball was disappointing. Rico put in a couple of great crosses and C Wilson tried hard but didn't get much service. Smith looked okay but every time he played a one two with H Wilson it turned into a one as Wilson ignored his run and cut inside to midfield and then lost the ball. Billing looked good again and played a great cross field pass, but he looked like he'd run out of steam a good 10 minutes before the end. Generally though it was all a bit bleh. In the 2nd half I thought they were far more likely to score than we were and they obviously thought so too. Would give most 6/10, maybe the defence 6.5. I can't help feeling that if we'd been able to keep the same 11 as previous games we'd have won easily, but in all honesty thought in the end we were lucky to get the point. These sort of games always seem to be a banana skin for Bournemouth.

It was poor but not nearly as bad as some are making out. Bit of a " it's only Norwich we will cruise to victory" atttitude from players and fans. And if there is one thing that remains true now as it has always been, football will often do that to you.

We have been involved in many worse premier league games than that.

For what it's worth. Back 5 were very good. Billing also. Lewis Cook, rusty but showed odd glimpses of what he's about. Wide men and front two just not at it. Final third decision making was dreadful.

Gosh that was a tough watch. Overrun in midfield. We missed Lerma. Lost count of the number of missed passes. Crossing and final pass poor. We miss the Wee Man of last season. Generally we lacked our usual zip. Both Wilsons below par. Take the point though and tbf we looked solid at the back. Both sides created little. Cook and Ake v good as usual. Rico and Smith also v good. Just seen Tim Krul quoted as saying ‘we played them of the park second half.’

Gosh that was a tough watch. Overrun in midfield. We missed Lerma. Lost count of the number of missed passes. Crossing and final pass poor. We miss the Wee Man of last season. Generally we lacked our usual zip. Both Wilsons below par. Take the point though and tbf we looked solid at the back. Both sides created little. Cook and Ake v good as usual. Rico and Smith also v good. Just seen Tim Krul quoted as saying ‘we played them of the park second half.’

if that’s their idea of playing a team off the park your delusional my yellow feathered friend .

It was poor but not nearly as bad as some are making out. Bit of a " it's only Norwich we will cruise to victory" atttitude from players and fans. And if there is one thing that remains true now as it has always been, football will often do that to you.

We have been involved in many worse premier league games than that.

For what it's worth. Back 5 were very good. Billing also. Lewis Cook, rusty but showed odd glimpses of what he's about. Wide men and front two just not at it. Final third decision making was dreadful.

Seen a lot worse performances from us in the Premiership.

Granted it was a poor performance but the whole ‘we’ve just got to turn up to beat Norwich’ attitude from some of our fans is even worse.

;