Everton - Loss
Citeh - Loss
Yorkshire morons - Win
Chelski - Win
Burnleh - Draw

That's only 10 points.

I love notts f fans
they seem convinced it's 1979 and clough is in charge

the reason Everton and forest have been charge or hearing set for being charged is because they had a low amount of charges and for Everton existing penalty there was 61 page document, man city have over 100 breaches they have to look into so that's alot of paperwork to word correctly and sort through before any charges can be brought to the club,
Man City are not going to be heard/charged before the end of season, if at all..
...but if you want to make excuses for the Elites ..we'll go on then.....
The Elites will never be deducted points...the Money Men won't let it happen...and it's probably only one breach.....they've hyped up the paperwork element to stall things while top lawyers are fixed in place to ensure nothing happens.

Man City are not going to be heard/charged before the end of season, if at all..
The Elites will never be deducted points...the Money Men won't let it happen...and it's probably only one breach.....they've hyped up the paperwork element to stall things while top lawyers are fixed in place to ensure nothing happens.
no they won't get it this season that has already been stated, as for making excuses for the elite that's not what I'm doing, I'm just letting you know what's been reported on it.
my personal opinion is that they should face a long transfer ban and demotion from the PL

Agree with a lot of what you say Brian but surely not just one breach? Can’t imagine City’s creative accounting being wasted just on a single dodgy set-up.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this turned into football’s Jarndyce v. Jarndyce; even if the PL hear the charges City’s lawyers are probably already preparing their appeal. It’ll outlive most on here I would guess.

Interesting stuff from the PL financial expert on Talksport earlier.

Forest probably 2-3 points - initial at 6 points, but they were insured for 2 years out of the 3 apparently as they only breached in the PL for one year. Something like that anyway!

Everton - another 2-3 points also.

The big issue is there is likely to be a few teams who won't know their fate until possibly late June, as there will be another appeal obviously...

no they won't get it this season that has already been stated, as for making excuses for the elite that's not what I'm doing, I'm just letting you know what's been reported on it.
my personal opinion is that they should face a long transfer ban and demotion from the PL

If that happens it seems that quite a few of them won't care (going on comments on various platforms)..

They enjoyed all the lower league days and see it as a laugh. After all they have come up and done it all now.

Looking at the scores so far this savo....there are a lot of frightened rabbit teams out there on the grass...oh dear oh dear .what a boring effete and insipid league this is !

Last edited:
Forest lost in the last minute.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Only because they added 11 minutes of extra time on for Liverpool...that is now becoming standard for f√cking Elite teams needing a goal for a Draw or Win !
It's fixed for The Elite.

All those teams who are going to overtake us... really playing the 'make us complacent' card well. Everton, Florists... tricking us into believing they won't be storming up the league making us vulnerable. But there are some clever people on this forum who know we are in trouble :giggle:

;