Premier League 23/24

Small clubs fans really need to stick together..that's where my emotions lie..

...before the seasons end WE will be on the end of some sh*t versus the big clubs believe me !

It's inevitable that I will get involved in some extemporaneous scuffles with a few prima donna posters as this season evolves...but f√ck it...I will carry on speaking up for the old values that made this game a great spectator sport ...it is now no longer that.
More changes coming as Americans get their teeth into our National Sport.. Four 15 minutes quarters with Advert breaks.. blue cards / sin bin ... plus Heading the ball no longer part of the game...
Sadly Forest, the club and their fans, don’t see themselves as small clubs. They officially reprimanded the premier league chief exec, Richard Masters, for commenting they were a small team. No doubt they are up with the big boys for their constant whinging re officials

Sadly Forest, the club and their fans, don’t see themselves as small clubs. They officially reprimanded the premier league chief exec, Richard Masters, for commenting they were a small team. No doubt they are up with the big boys for their constant whinging re officials
Mark Clattenberg (Forest referee analyst) calls out Tiernay for a wrong decision. Do we have a referee analyst (other than the bunch of us on here?).

It is no good going back on past successes, it’s what your club/team is achieving now.

Forget about stadium sizes, the league position or league your club is at the end of this season is how good that club are at that time.

Look at some of the clubs who were ‘big’ at one time and what leagues they are in now.

Last edited:
Mark Clattenberg (Forest referee analyst) calls out Tiernay for a wrong decision. Do we have a referee analyst (other than the bunch of us on here?).
Do many clubs have a referee analyst. Sums up forest paranoia if not

I didn’t have a big issue with the tierney decision. Liverpool defender had the head injury and the game restarts where treatment was ie with the goalkeeper. Technically the argument is that forest had the ball but the final decision wasn’t a big travesty plus there were still 2 mins to go and forest missed opportunities to clear the ball so not like disallowing a goal or a dodgy penalty. It was their defensive mistake that let in the goal and not the referee decision.

Move on.

Last edited:
Do many clubs have a referee analyst. Sums up forest paranoia if not

I didn’t have a big issue with the tierney decision. Liverpool defender had the head injury and the game restarts where treatment was ie with the goalkeeper. Technically the argument is that forest had the ball but the final decision wasn’t a big travesty plus there were still 2 mins to go and forest missed opportunities to clear the ball so not like disallowing a goal or a dodgy penalty. It was their defensive mistake that let in the goal and not the referee decision.

Move on. At least it wasn’t a windy day.
The game doesn’t restart where the treatment is. The game restarts when the ref blows the whistle and Forest had possession. A huge mistake by the ref, no doubt worried about the Klopp reaction and whether or not he’d still get to ref big six games.

The game doesn’t restart where the treatment is. The game restarts when the ref blows the whistle and Forest had possession. A huge mistake by the ref, no doubt worried about the Klopp reaction and whether or not he’d still get to ref big six games.
I understand the laws. Restarting where the treatment is an error but quite often the ball gets moved back to the box where the head injury takes place. It didn’t lead to a defeat. Doesn’t warrant a red card or the torrent abuse the ref got. Totally over the top reaction. Players make more errors than refs / should get more angry with the defensive error that gifted the ball for the winning goal.

Forest seem to get more airtime for their bad breaks from officials than we do. We would never get the pen they got against us last season for example.

Notts Forever moaning.

I understand the laws. Restarting where the treatment is an error but quite often the ball gets moved back to the box where the head injury takes place. It didn’t lead to a defeat. Doesn’t warrant a red card or the torrent abuse the ref got. Totally over the top reaction. Players make more errors than refs / should get more angry with the defensive error that gifted the ball for the winning goal.

Forest seem to get more airtime for their bad breaks from officials than we do. We would never get the pen they got against us last season for example.

Notts Forever moaning.
You have your views, I have mine. If that had happened to us, I would have been furious and would have hoped that our management team would be furious, too.

Although some Forest fans have flagrantly violated the sensitivities of the Dean Court faithful I don't think it amounts to much more than banter borne out of envy of what we've become..and other clubs fans have done similar.
I read stuff by Leicester fans referring to Boscombe as a 'horrible little club'...I mean wtf does that mean if you've had a few stiff and peaty whiskies...Might AllChristy...if that's how it's winding them up...it's somewhat of an extra victory to savour in the records...so silently absorb it within your coping mechanisms..which must be strong ones by virtue of our history.

Oh ..it's Matchday...march on..heads up...shoulders back...crash your boots into the mud...zigger zagger zigger zagger oi oi oi !

Up The Cherries.

You have your views, I have mine. If that had happened to us, I would have been furious and would have hoped that our management team would be furious, too.
Yep. All about opinions .

There’s a long line of bad decisions against us and this would be buried near the bottom of it happened against us. If I was a forest fan, I would be more interested in who lost the ball on the edge of our box 2 mins later, tbh. Steve cooper whipped up the fans to moan a long time ago though

tierney did our game on tuesday and looked like a frightened rabbit all evening, zero body language

no doubt shyt scared of klopp's reaction had they not won yesterday

having said that plucky notts had multiple opportunities to get rid so only themselves to blame
Something has to give with the referees.

The current setup isn’t working.

I’m not suggesting it’s purely down to the referees.

Managers, players and all the back room team are all just as culpable.

So, I can fully appreciate the elite bias. Are we more elite than Burnley? If, there's an official elite scale? Where are we currently?

;