Premier League 23/24

You have to smile at Cole Palmer. A Mancunian saving the Chelsea ****************’s.

I have an irrational hatred towards Liverpool, Manure and now Chelsea have joined the gang…that’s football related.

All this hatred is getting unhealthy.

That’s just football teams, don’t get me started on geographical locations. :)

You have to smile at Cole Palmer. A Mancunian saving the Chelsea ****************’s.

I have an irrational hatred towards Liverpool, Manure and now Chelsea have joined the gang…that’s football related.

Is it irrational? Think fairly rational basis?

I gave up doing fantasy football league when my pool of players to pick from was only 7 clubs as I really disliked the rest so refused to pick their players!

You don't hate Arsenal? After the way they carried on after beating us there last year.... that's irrational.

2 points wasn't it? Might help.

I don't know tbh. Some friend of my missus on Facebook apparently said she was queueing up for a ticket because she only had 1 point and apparently got one. Doesn't sound like the most believable story though tbf.

Either way there's clearly loads of touts with points in our system not to mention local arsenal fans who are friends with people with points or may even have points themselves. The market value for home tickets is going to be a long way north of £30.

Quote on BBC text for the Man Utd v Liverpool game -
The last PL game Liverpool lost in which they were leading at half time, 4th December 2016 at Bournemouth. A run of 134 games.

;