Premier League 23/24

No wonder we were cheated again yday, PL and TV companies need to keep the title race interesting. The rest of the PL has petered out a bit. Relegation battle is basically done, top 4 is done and the 3 horse title race never materialised. Looking like City can't be stopped now anyway but Sky will be desperate for some sort of last day drama.

No wonder we were cheated again yday, PL and TV companies need to keep the title race interesting. The rest of the PL has petered out a bit. Relegation battle is basically done, top 4 is done and the 3 horse title race never materialised. Looking like City can't be stopped now anyway but Sky will be desperate for some sort of last day drama.
Even that will probably be dull as both are at home to mid table sides so they will win .

Be good to see the referee league table gonna be a tight race between Coote and Taylor…with Harrington, Welch and Tierney all going close as useless officials…think the Arsenal lad Coote might just shade it!

Man City pen, would never had been given up the other end, it just pressure on ref, crowd, pundits, 60k screaming fans........it too easy just to give it as they can live with "it's a bit soft"........
I noticed the City players were right in the refs face straight away .

Mind you VAR could have over turned it .

See West Ham are 'on the beach' ...0 - 4 at Chelsea after 60 minutes....by full time they'll be halfway across the Atlantic ...jeez, Moyesy will be auditioning for Beverly Hillbillies !

The title race is one of the more forgettable ones of the 21st Century..
...the Battle of the Boscombe Bosses is the one most PL afficionados have been following.... .Iraola...O'Neil...and that pair at Newcastle.
..Klopps has crashed and burned..Peps is boring the sh*t out of sewer leakages....non - coms at other big clubs have failed in their European ventures ...mateybollux at Brighton has lost the plot.. Moyes laddo is a weekly rib - tickler..

Manager of the Season has to be between our Andoni and Dycher boy for mending Everton.
Tactics points to Andoni....talking pure sense swings it Dychers way !

The title race is one of the more forgettable ones of the 21st Century..
...the Battle of the Boscombe Bosses is the one most PL afficionados have been following.... .Iraola...O'Neil...and that pair at Newcastle.
..Klopps has crashed and burned..Peps is boring the sh*t out of sewer leakages....non - coms at other big clubs have failed in their European ventures ...mateybollux at Brighton has lost the plot.. Moyes laddo is a weekly rib - tickler..

Manager of the Season has to be between our Andoni and Dycher boy for mending Everton.
Tactics points to Andoni....talking pure sense swings it Dychers way !
Hate to disagree but I reckon Emery will get it.

I'm quite interested in seeing Palace v Manure tonight. I think like Iraola it has taken Glasner a while to get his ideas across to his players.
I think Palace could do well next season.

I wonder how long it will be before West Ham go back for Moyes for a third term at the club.

His record over the last few seasons there hasn’t been that bad.

West Ham have agreed a deal in principle with Julen Lopetegui to take over from David Moyes as manager at the end of the season, Sky Sports News understands.

Lopetegui, 57, has been out of work since leaving Wolves three days before the start of the season but has stayed in England in the hope of landing another job in the Premier League.

The Spaniard, who has also managed Porto, Spain, Real Madrid and Sevilla during an illustrious coaching career, looks set to take charge at the London Stadium at the end of the season after Moyes' expected departure.

I wonder how long it will be before West Ham go back for Moyes for a third term at the club.

His record over the last few seasons there hasn’t been that bad.

West Ham have agreed a deal in principle with Julen Lopetegui to take over from David Moyes as manager at the end of the season, Sky Sports News understands.

Lopetegui, 57, has been out of work since leaving Wolves three days before the start of the season but has stayed in England in the hope of landing another job in the Premier League.

The Spaniard, who has also managed Porto, Spain, Real Madrid and Sevilla during an illustrious coaching career, looks set to take charge at the London Stadium at the end of the season after Moyes' expected departure.

Think we'll be better than Hammers next season. Weird club. Never any sense that there's any kind of tangible project going on there.

Think we'll be better than Hammers next season. Weird club. Never any sense that there's any kind of tangible project going on there.
Surrounded by their more illustrious neighbours and still harping on about winning the world cup in 66. Their owners haven't got the patience to build the club. Seems to be a case of we want it and we want it now.

;