Qatar World Cup

I know you meant the Euro's, but the last World Cup was won by...

Of course I was referring to the euros, when Al was on here stating how terrible England are and how great France are. Then they watched England on the telly for three rounds after they'd gone home.

Illegally conceived World Cup...and now without Italy. ..not sure I'll be watching it.
For a decent WC..you need Italy.
Although I think Wales with Bale and assuming Mepham plays, will fare better than insipid England...and so would Scotland for that matter...its the passion and creativity you see...not the static stuff produced by our lot !

Last edited:
Football is in a Mess from World level down...there will be many clubs folding up in the next few years.
...'afcb' is odds on to be one of those.

As with other areas of Life ...'the rich getting richer - the poor getting poorer '...is reaching Saturation Point.

Greed of the few...affects lives of the many.!

Very serious conflicts leading to Civil Wars and global full on Wars...are the inevitable outcome....when a majority of people cannot pay bills and avoid wholesale monetary debt..

This Qatar World Cup is F√cking Evil.

We need watch and to 'read' the Big Picture !

Football is in a Mess from World level down...there will be many clubs folding up in the next few years.
...'afcb' is odds on to be one of those.

As with other areas of Life ...'the rich getting richer - the poor getting poorer '...is reaching Saturation Point.

Greed of the few...affects lives of the many.!

Very serious conflicts leading to Civil Wars and global full on Wars...are the inevitable outcome....when a majority of people cannot pay bills and avoid wholesale monetary debt..

This Qatar World Cup is F√cking Evil.

We need watch and to 'read' the Big Picture !

I don't know about bigger picture, maybe you just need to find a different hobby Brian. One that you don't despise.

I don't know about bigger picture, maybe you just need to find a different hobby Brian. One that you don't despise.

I think you have a seriously valid point with that.
I tend to post like that if I don't have breakfast first...then look back and think omg !
My missus wants me off online media...since ive had Blood Pressure and Sleep problems..although the tablets have tamed the BP.
Once again I need a serious review of my constitiution....maybe an increase in my beach and moorland power walks !

I think you have a seriously valid point with that.
I tend to post like that if I don't have breakfast first...then look back and think omg !
My missus wants me off online media...since ive had Blood Pressure and Sleep problems..although the tablets have tamed the BP.
Once again I need a serious review of my constitiution....maybe an increase in my beach and moorland power walks !

I wouldn't worry Brian. Football is many things and one of those is a punchbag for all of your frustrations. Combine it with the walking and you'll live to 120.

I know it is fashionable these days to bash England at any and all points from qualifying through the tournament, but let's face it, having England at the WC is way better than not, we should at least appreciate that we often make qualifying look easy. Italy had two stabs at it and failed. Last time we didn't make the WC? 1994.

;