QPR v AFC Bournemouth

Every player has the odd quiet game but Stan constantly makes a difference ... especially in tight games which is not something every player does.....that win last night is worth more than just three points tbh.... would we have got them without Stan?.....add up all those match winning contributions at the end of the season and that contract could seem like the best deal we did all year.
My concern with Stan is his attitude to his team mates and being a "team player", just seems to blame others when he should look at himself sometimes. I wonder what his colleagues think of him? Played well last night so no criticisms from me there.

My concern with Stan is his attitude to his team mates and being a "team player", just seems to blame others when he should look at himself sometimes. I wonder what his colleagues think of him? Played well last night so no criticisms from me there.

What’s that based on over the past 7 years The one single game with the Kelly and Surridge incidents?

Every player has the odd quiet game but Stan constantly makes a difference ... especially in tight games which is not something every player does.....that win last night is worth more than just three points tbh.... would we have got them without Stan?.....add up all those match winning contributions at the end of the season and that contract could seem like the best deal we did all year.
Love football, not least because its all about opinions. I'd love to be proven wrong , as that means we would be doing well, but I just can't see it, but we'll only know come May.
For now, I'm quite happy with Jaidon Anthony stats return in goals and assists in that position, and seeing his partnership with JZ develop, to think having Stan won't be the decisive difference between going up or not.

And yesterday when he played a heavy pass behind the goal and then roasted Zemura for not setting off earlier. JZ looked upset.
I think he was just in the moment when he gave Zemura some unnecessary stick. I'd rather our players were like that than just shrugging their shoulders. We've all played alongside players like that who'll tear you a new one for 90 minutes but are the nicest , quietest off the pitch.

I think he was just in the moment when he gave Zemura some unnecessary stick. I'd rather our players were like that than just shrugging their shoulders. We've all played alongside players like that who'll tear you a new one for 90 minutes but are the nicest , quietest off the pitch.

indeed. matt ritchie also used to demand the best from his team mates.

Indeed, there used to be plenty of moaning about our players being the quietest dressing room they’d known from Woodgate, Parker will have also picked up on it as well. The experienced players should step up and be more vocal.

If Zemura doesn’t do the right run in training does Parker et al not mention it to him?

was thinking exactly the same. recall 1 former team mate that used to rip into people, even in training sessions, but was a sound, laid back bloke off the pitch. odd person took issue with it, but generally was received ok by most of us as you respected him in general and you knew it wasn;t personal as such.

Last edited:
Not registering vote.

If anyone tries and doesn't think their vote is registering, please post what device and operating system you're using.

This had been fixed previously, but perhaps there is a new problem with the extended options.

If anyone tries and doesn't think their vote is registering, please post what device and operating system you're using.

This had been fixed previously, but perhaps there is a new problem with the extended options.

iPad.

Just tried again and everything showing 0.

Earlier when I tried, other had 1 vote.

Reactions: DJ

;