Racist Abuse

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Why are these low life’s still existing?

All 3 players who missed are very young, they’ll have seen the burden it had on Southgate for years and realise the magnitude of their misses. Why do people feel the need to not only abuse them but bring racism into it? Do they not think they feel bad? What do these racists want out of it? Is seeing them in tears not enough? Do they want them to go and top themselves or something?

2021 and it’s still an issue. Absolutely Unbelievable

https://news.sky.com/story/englands...formance-marred-by-arrests-and-abuse-12353981

Until I saw that there had been racist abuse, I hadn't realised that the 3 players who missed were not Caucasian. This can fuel the idiots out there, and their response is more depressing than actually losing the penalty shoot out.

My wife said that social media would be crawling with racist maggots at each penalty miss, 'they won't say Rashford took a shítty penalty, but point out the colour of his skin.'

This is spot on: "their response is more depressing than actually losing the penalty shoot out."

My wife said that social media would be crawling with racist maggots at each penalty miss, 'they won't say Rashford took a shítty penalty, but point out the colour of his skin.'

This is spot on: "their response is more depressing than actually losing the penalty shoot out."

Spot on. So depressing

I know they are (hopefully) a minority, and I know that most countries have them, but when I heard that this morning my first thought was what an unpleasant place England can be sometimes.

The most depressing part for me was I was expecting to hear it.

I was also expecting to hear that Italian restaurants had had their windows smashed, but the neanderthals appear not to have gone down that route, thanksfully

I'm afraid this tournament showed the best and the worst of our supporters.
You could hear commentators on TV desperately trying to get the message across after the final missed penalty but they shouldn't have to do that.
Regardless of how we played i take my hat off to the lads who stepped up to take those penalties and nobody deserves to be criticized for that.
When are the social media giants going to be held responsible for tracking and reporting these low life, poor excuses for human beings.

Apparently racism isn't an issue and the players shouldn't be taking a knee according to some...

Utterly disgusting and I am pleased these low life's didn't get the enjoyment of winning last night.
And there you have it. If racism exists at the very top of society ( our prime minister) then it somehow becomes acceptable to the dregs.

I know they are (hopefully) a minority, and I know that most countries have them, but when I heard that this morning my first thought was what an unpleasant place England can be sometimes.

The most depressing part for me was I was expecting to hear it.

I was also expecting to hear that Italian restaurants had had their windows smashed, but the neanderthals appear not to have gone down that route, thanksfully

That's not fair, scientists now think neanderthals were capable of empathy.

Shame some posters are using this as political point scoring...

That's not fair, scientists now think neanderthals were capable of empathy.

Shame some posters are using this as political point scoring...
Like the ones who complained about players taking the knee? The PM indeed and you can’t get more political than that.

Yet if you ever suggest that, as a cross section of society, we will have our own, hopefully small, racist bunch of supporters you will be shot down in flames.

Some idiot who works for Savills (big property firm) appears to have got drunk and used his main account to post abhorrent racist shite instead of his throwaway account that he obviously set up for the purpose. His career is about to go in a completely different direction to Saka's... Such a shame :LOL:

Some idiot who works for Savills (big property firm) appears to have got drunk and used his main account to post abhorrent racist shite instead of his throwaway account that he obviously set up for the purpose. His career is about to go in a completely different direction to Saka's... Such a shame :LOL:
The word idiot seems to suit him :yes:

Like the ones who complained about players taking the knee? The PM indeed and you can’t get more political than that.

I'm not going to stoop to answering that. If you want to hijack this thread presumably to make yourself feel more secure in your political beliefs that can be between you and your conscience. :)

PS maybe I'm sensitive about neanderthals because I bear more than a passing resemblance to this chap (especially since lockdown)
1626081008870.png

Even the lowest form of animal life isn't racist, so where does that place these abhorrent morons in the chain? Somewhere lurking in a sewer gorging on shite. Find out who they are, lock them up and lose the key.

;