Reality and Realism 2

This was not a game that we were expected to get anything from anyway. It will be the same expectancy against Liverpool. However, for the Liverpool game we will be without Django and Somenyo to further compound our problems. Thank God that the bottom thred all lost their last respective games.
Who’s the bottom thred?
Is that some weird knitting term?

Hang on there mate.

Prior to this we were seven games unbeaten collecting 19 points from 21. I reckon we will get something v Liverpool.
Have you just knocked your half glass over?
Before making this prediction had you taken into account that we will be without Django and Somenyo? Both of these individuals have been pivotal in our recent success. Having them missing against a side at the top pf the League will, I would imagine, prove costly. Can I also assume that you do not see being without these two key players as being a problem at all? Especially when one takes into account who we are playing. As you are obviously aware, we are playing Liverpool who are currently top of the PL League and not Poole Town in a friendly.

Last edited:
Before making any prediction I think we have to take into account we have another year of mystic meg trolling the forum. This individual has been pivotal in making a complete arse of himself week after week.

Having him here will I imagine prove costly to one's patience. We will have to assume this muppet won't leave and this may be a problem, especially when one takes into account his constant drivel.

As we're obviously aware we're talking Stephen from the OHEC comments section, who have, as a result been dragged into the realms of the gutter press by said troll and not Mrs Miggins from the Guardian comments section in a chat about vegan food.

I bid one a good new year.

Before making any prediction I think we have to take into account we have another year of mystic meg trolling the forum. This individual has been pivotal in making a complete arse of himself week after week.

Having him here will I imagine prove costly to one's patience. We will have to assume this muppet won't leave and this may be a problem, especially when one takes into account his constant drivel.

As we're aware we're talking Stephen from the OHEC comments section, who have, as a result been dragged into the realms of the gutter press by said troll and not Mrs miggins from the Guardian comments section in a chat about vegan food.

I bid one a good new year.
May I suggest that you take the easy option i.e. simply ignore my comments. I do it all the time to a number of posters who have nothing to add to any debate and of whom just berate anything they disagree with. It works for me. I strongly suggest you try it.

I bid you a successful New Year.

Oh look this individual is trying to gain the high ground by suggesting we 'simply' ignore his comments as he obviously feels it's his god given right to spam the forum in 2024. He's also under the mistaken impression he adds to a debate, any debate. Perhaps one should take his own advice and ignore my comments if he's so offended. I suggest he tries it.

To be fair, they are new and unusual names. Some people still can’t spell Pugh’s first name correctly and he’s been associated with us for over a decade.
That's the point AFCB_Liam is making. They're both no longer 'new'. Both players have been with us for almost a year now

You've acknowledged this, so from now on I expect you to spell their names correctly, if not you are going out of your way to be a disrespectful balloon head.
Orrrrr... he does it because he knows it will get a reaction? How people continuously bite to this individual's repetiveness is beyond me. It's so painstakingly obvious he is a master troll. 90% of this forum is people trying to get one over in a situation where it is impossible to do so. It's quite literally nearly on every single thread.

I have to admit I use Django for its spaghetti western connotations, as a tribute to the player and films. (Not the Tarantino remake)

We all have names for players, but maybe don't do it for a reaction. I wouldn't know, the perpetrator is ignored.

Orrrrr... he does it because he knows it will get a reaction? How people continuously bite to this individual's repetiveness is beyond me. It's so painstakingly obvious he is a master troll. 90% of this forum is people trying to get one over in a situation where it is impossible to do so. It's quite literally nearly on every single thread.
Fully agree. Ignore him and he'll **************** off.

;