Recruitment war- Parker vs Demin

That's Scott Parker. Stubborn, ignorant, inflexible ****************. Mitrovic wasn't a Premiership striker according to him & scored 3 goals all season, he now has 4 in 4 games and is 2nd in the Premier goalscoring charts under a proper manager.

This guy with his Mitrovic stuff. Who gives a f*ck about Mitrovic?

Based on a promotion with a load of academy players and finishing 2 points behind Fulham and 3 losses (1 of which was an embarrassment) and a win against Villa?

Slightly premature
Promotion with a load of academy players!.....lol.......we had 100m worth of talent on the pitch every week.

How much compensation did we give you for Parker can you remember? It was the hold up in him coming.
You wuz robbed!! He even refused to resign and demanded Fulham pay off his contract despite him agreeing a contract with Bournemouth, and you wonder why Fulham fans hate the fella

We aren’t good enough. No surprise there.

I don’t believe though Blake, Hughes and denim don’t want to invest as some seem to imply.

I think Bournemouth is a hard sell as a prem
Club for talent while it’s a difficult market to buy unless you spend big like forest. Attractive as a champ side no doubt.

What’s the option - buy 3 more senesi type signings who maybe won’t be much better at the moment then meps.

Personally think SP should assess the squad post transfer deadline and decide if he wants to carry on or opt to leave to protect his reputation.

He's passing the buck. The squad IS good enough. Solanke, Cook, Billing, Lerma, Smith, Kelly, Travers are definitely good enough. Meps, Zemura, Anthony, Christie, Tavernier, Rothwell and Fredericks should be with the right training and encouragement. We definitely shouldn't be getting slaughtered the way we are. Parker needs to get the best out of them.

You say that but of your list think
Cook, billing, Jeff when in midfield have not been good enough. Dom and Kelly didn’t start today.

We are a club that has to recruit for the future.....Parker doesn't see his future with us though........this is why he was never a good fit for us......we need a manager who can coach and motivate young players........not belittle them.

There’s a flaw in your argument…we need a manager butclub don’t want a manager as they want a coach. Coach will always want quicker results than a manager who maybe longer term. Fundamental issue.

You say that but of your list think
Cook, billing, Jeff when in midfield have not been good enough. Dom and Kelly didn’t start today.

Indeed but I haven't once heard Scott take any responsibility for performances. He needs to do this otherwise we'll never get better under him.

So Demin thinks the players he signed last year were long term signings to get us promoted and keep us in the premier league.
Parker seems to insist those players were only designed to get us out of the championship and no more.
Crikey…what a mess. Demin is never going to trust Parker again. Also Demin isn’t likely to dip into his pockets anymore.
An absolute mess. We need a manager who can genuinely improve and inspire the squad we do have. Is Parker that man? The way he is gloomily talking it seems not.
I sense Parker isn’t here for long if results continue to go wrong.

Promotion with a load of academy players!.....lol.......we had 100m worth of talent on the pitch every week.

30% of the starting line up were untried academy players - Travers, Anthony, Zemura, add in Kilkenny and Rossi during the record unbeaten run too. Regardless of that, Parker’s openly said today he was given the tools to get the side promoted, he did just that. We’ve had 3 losses, 2 of which to arguably the best teams in Europe. Today was woeful, an embarrassment; awful; whatever else. But judge him properly after 10 games, the likes of Brighton, Forest etc.

We are a club that has to recruit for the future.....Parker doesn't see his future with us though........this is why he was never a good fit for us......we need a manager who can coach and motivate young players........not belittle them.
So Parker is unable to motivate Travers, Anthony and Zemura?

Isn't this missing the point? If a manager is not up to the job, or worse not even up for the fight (Parker has effectively said we aren't competitive in this league) then surely it's not down to the fans to know who the replacement should be?!

If I told my boss that me and my team weren't up to the job, I'd expect to be sent packing in pretty short order. At the very least he should keep that s*** behind closed doors instead of constantly telling the team they aren't good enough. Today it looked like they really believed that they aren't good enough.
Yeah but for the North Korean section on here if you can’t name the manager that will come here you can’t swap. And when you do they wouldn’t come anyway. They will leave it to Kim Jung Blake to choose our next glorious era, after the Jason, Woody and Parker eras that were much loved by the people…

I’ve named loads Trev. One was Marco Silva… wonder what happened to him. Currently I’d look at Andoni Iraola, 40 years old, who has achieved wonders at two non big names in Spain, notably taking Real Vallecano up and into 10th spot. Great nurturer of talent. Played two years for New York in MLS so speaks good English.
I’d like to see us go for Neil Critchley

30% of the starting line up were untried academy players - Travers, Anthony, Zemura, add in Kilkenny and Rossi during the record unbeaten run too. Regardless of that, Parker’s openly said today he was given the tools to get the side promoted, he did just that. We’ve had 3 losses, 2 of which to arguably the best teams in Europe. Today was woeful, an embarrassment; awful; whatever else. But judge him properly after 10 games, the likes of Brighton, Forest etc.

...but it's only a loss of 3 points and altho' I was hoping for better we have only dropped one place (I think I have read). I predict there'll be no other team to suffer our embarrassing result of today in any game this season... it will not have done our goal difference any favours!
UTC

;