Refunds

I didn’t either and have checked junk, I’m just going off the clubs article.
I didn’t either and have checked junk, I’m just going off the clubs article.

Not sure how the device knows what‘s junk and what’s genuine.

Sometimes get reputable known names go into junk and scams into normal inbox.

My wife gets emails about bitcoins, she has tried to block them but without any luck, she has never had anything to do with them.

Anyone know how they can be blocked?

BabyRacer hasn't got an email either. I guess it's a good idea not to send everything out all at once so they don't get inundated with replies. Seems a bit un-AFCB to do something like that though.

Sorry! I still don't understand the information required when you click the 'Select My Option' and log in to my account. I paid with a credit card that has now expired so they are asking for 'Sort Code'...a credit card does not have a Sort Code - then Account Number....do they mean Credit Card Number - and then Bank...why do they need the name of the Bank. Also a bit concerned how secure my AFCB Ticket Account is when inputing credit card info.

In that case, you will be given a BACS transfer straight to your bank account. Enter your bank sort code, name on your account, account number and name of bank.

No need to be more or less concerned about inputting financial details to the AFCB website than to any other one.

My wife gets emails about bitcoins, she has tried to block them but without any luck, she has never had anything to do with them.

That's what she tells you.

I find going to the bottom of the spam email and clicking unsubscribe works in about 90% of spam email cases. Can take a week or two for them to stop though

that
I find going to the bottom of the spam email and clicking unsubscribe works in about 90% of spam email cases. Can take a week or two for them to stop though

u need to be v careful doing this. for "genuine" companies this is fine, but for dodgy emails the unsubscribe link will be fake, and by clicking on unsubscribe you are acknowledging you have received the email, validating your email address.... and making the problem worse.

that

u need to be v careful doing this. for "genuine" companies this is fine, but for dodgy emails the unsubscribe link will be fake, and by clicking on unsubscribe you are acknowledging you have received the email, validating your email address.... and making the problem worse.

My hotmail one was getting 40-50 spam emails a day about 3 months ago some from weird looking companies, I clicked unsubscribe on them all and now get about 3 a day. But understand what you are saying.

I had to explain they are not used coins that have been broken up. ;)

Fun fact Billy: it was common practice under the Roman Empire to cut coins in two to use as smaller denominations. Half coins turn up in hoards of Roman coins. Then later on, after the fall of the Roman Empire, pieces of coins known as halfsilver were used as bullion for trading. So Bitcoins have been around for a long time.

Emailed the club to say I wanted a refund and could I have this before 12th June When it happens automatically - got a very polite reply saying there is a form on the ticketing website to fill out for a refund - cannot see this anywhere?

If you are logged in to your account and cannot see the form anywhere, then you'll likely need to ask them to look into that for you.
The form showed up immediately when I logged in to my account.

To be honest I have no idea how much the refund will be. Ive taken credit on next seasons ticket . My concern would be if I take a refund does that relinquish my ST and will I be offered a ST renewal next season as we don't know when we will be able to attend games . Is it a route to losing your ST ? Thats why I took the credit off next seasons , theyre committed then to giving me my ST back.
I share an ST with my brother and we’ve decided to use it as a credit for next season ....

;