Richard Hughes

At least I don't support Manu..or Liverpool or Leeds.....it's always been Boscombe ( St John's in the case of my ancestors)
I deserve respect for that if nothing else.

Smoke that with your seat rags and clappers.

At least I don't support Manu..or Liverpool or Leeds.....it's always been Boscombe ( St John's in the case of my ancestors)
I deserve respect for that if nothing else.

Smoke that with your seat rags and clappers.
You support Boscombe. That’s odd on a Boscombe supporters site.
We are not worthy of the respect you get.

If all the speculation regarding Hughes taking three or four of our players to Liverpool along with our scouting staff, this could seriously impact on our survival in the PL next season. How do we quickly replace these players in time for next season and bed them in for a PL campaign? We could find ourselves falling through the divisions like a lead balloon.

I recall the days when John Bond dismantled our successful side back in the early 70's and look what happened to us. We had years in the doldrums under John Benson where our crowd was press ganged by a hit mob around Kings park and dumping people in the ground in order look as if we had some form of crowd for home games.

Last edited:
If all the speculation regarding Hughes taking three or four of our players to Liverpool along with our scouting staff, this could seriously impact on our survival in the PL next season. How do we quickly replace these players in time for next season and bed them in for a PL campaign? We could find oursel ves falling through the divisions like a lead balloon.

I recall the days when John Bond dismantled our successful side back in the early 70's and look what happened to us. We have years in the doldrums under John Benson where our crowd was press ganged by a hit mob around King park and dumping people in the ground in order look as if we had some form of crowd for home games.
No idea about the press gangs, but what 3-4 players are they going to sign?

If all the speculation regarding Hughes taking three or four of our players to Liverpool along with our scouting staff, this could seriously impact on our survival in the PL next season. How do we quickly replace these players in time for next season and bed them in for a PL campaign? We could find oursel ves falling through the divisions like a lead balloon.

I recall the days when John Bond dismantled our successful side back in the early 70's and look what happened to us. We have years in the doldrums under John Benson where our crowd was press ganged by a hit mob around King park and dumping people in the ground in order look as if we had some form of crowd for home games.

Can you hack clubs internet connection to find out?

Maybe mess around with the 1's and zeros so they formally sign some dead wood... cause a mess up like Blisset/Barnes Milan situation that was rumoured to happen.

The speculation revolves around Solanke, Zabs, Kelly and Kerkez. Nothing confirmed, obviously. However, should the worst occur how do we replace these players with the same quality quickly during the close season and have them ready for a PL campaign.
I'm in a SE Asia perverts paradise and you've hooked me in on a reply just because I've got the screaming sh1ts! Sod that! Like a soldier that has been shot in the field, I'm gonna pack my own 'wound' with wadding (bog roll), take out a spare pair boxers and fuk off out!

I'm in a SE Asia perverts paradise and you've hooked me in on a reply just because I've got the screaming sh1ts! Sod that! Like a soldier that has been shot in the field, I'm gonna pack my own 'wound' with wadding (bog roll), take out a spare pair boxers and fuk off out!
Perhaps you may care to offer a sensible response to my comment of which could happen in the worst case scenario. You must grasp that should we lose the named players how do we replace them quickly. We cannot afford to purchase the 'off the shelf' ready made PL player. We have to buy players that we can develop. There will not be time to get any replacements up to speed for a rigorous PL campaign. While they are developing in the PL we will be losing football matches as a result of having an unprepared side.

Perhaps you may care to offer a sensible response to my comment of which could happen in the worst case scenario. You must grasp that should we lose the named players how do we replace them quickly. We cannot afford to purchase the 'off the shelf' ready made PL player. We have to buy players that we can develop. There will not be time to get any replacements up to speed for a rigorous PL campaign. While they are developing in the PL we will be losing football matches as a result of having an unprepared side.

That's not the worst case scenario at all.

Hughes could take two or three of our players then we could replace them with someone whose partner is involved in critical research into rare brain conditions. They have to give up their research due to their partner's relocation...

.. then the dog of one of the British army's most influential generals could get struck down with the brain condition, which can't be cured because the research is incomplete so the general has to work part time to care for the dog...

... This would leave the UK vulnerable to attack from Russia and will almost certainly lead to conscription of all defensively minded men between the ages of 19 and 32. This will leave our back four severely depleted going into next season resulting in almost certain relegation.

That's not the worst case scenario at all.

Hughes could take two or three of our players then we could replace them with someone whose partner is involved in critical research into rare brain conditions. They have to give up their research due to their partner's relocation...

.. then the dog of one of the British army's most influential generals could get struck down with the brain condition, which can't be cured because the research is incomplete so the general has to work part time to care for the dog...

... This would leave the UK vulnerable to attack from Russia and will almost certainly lead to conscription of all defensively minded men between the ages of 19 and 32. This will leave our back four severely depleted going into next season resulting in almost certain relegation.
I believe that you may have been partaking in the wacci bacci. Failing that you may have been walking through either Bournemouth lower gardens, Westbourne, Charminster, Winton, Branksome, Parkstone, Ashley Road, Arne Avenue, Rossmore Road, Poole High Street, Poole Quay or through Boscombe and have breathed too much cannabis smoke.

I bid you a good day.

Last edited:
this is the same every season, we will potentially lose our best players and we try and replace them and it happens the following year. you are not stating anything that majority of people here have thought of (apart from all 4 going to liverpool only 1 in my eyes would be good enough for them)

I believe that you may have been partaking in the wacci bacci. Failing that you may have been walking through Bournemouth lower gardens, Westbourne, Poole High Street or through Boscombe and have breathed too much cannabis smoke.

I bid you a good day.
Del is far too argumentative to be a toker….

Wide of the mark.

I believe that you may have been partaking in the wacci bacci. Failing that you may have been walking through either Bournemouth lower gardens, Westbourne, Charminster, Winton, Branksome, Parkstone, Ashley Road, Arne Avenue, Rossmore Road, Poole High Street, Poole Quay or through Boscombe and have breathed too much cannabis smoke.

I bid you a good day.

Have you ever experienced cannabis? Did you buy it from the guy in Sheffield you made up?

;