Richard Hughes

Have you ever experienced cannabis? Did you buy it from the guy in Sheffield you made up?
I am beginning to wonder if you are terminally thick at all. I clearly stated that I wasn't in Sheffield. A guy who is a Sheff Utd fan came into my office at work and relayed the story concerning Mousset. Please try to visit the planet Earth at some point.

No cannabis is not on my list of enjoyments and neither is any other drug.

I am beginning to wonder if you are terminally thick at all. I clearly stated that I wasn't in Sheffield. A guy who is a Sheff Utd fan came into my office at work and relayed the story concerning Mousset. Please try to visit the planet Earth at some point.

Are you saying a random dude wearing the full Sheffield United kit (including socks) came into your office at work talking **************** about Moussett and you just let him?

So some guy that you didn't make up walked into your office and told you a story about Lys Mousett but managed to confuse the details with a completely unrelated story about Jordon Ibe, someone who has absolutely no connection to Sheffield United?

You might want to take some reality and realism pills because this cock-and-bull story you've come up with is absolutely laughable.

I believe that you may have been partaking in the wacci bacci. Failing that you may have been walking through either Bournemouth lower gardens, Westbourne, Charminster, Winton, Branksome, Parkstone, Ashley Road, Arne Avenue, Rossmore Road, Poole High Street, Poole Quay or through Boscombe and have breathed too much cannabis smoke.

I bid you a good day.

That you went to the trouble of being so detailed here made me laugh out loud :)

A few snips to fill the vacuum until Everton:

A fantasist will generally outlive a factualist because he / she is more prone to cheerful misbehaviour than serious righteousness and therefore less prone to mental stress leading to premature death !

Religion tries to 'find it's way' among more exact sciences..but lacks a laboratory...therefore it's afficionados spread their experiments across chaotic venues...once again leading to death..unnecessary death ..unless it is deemed by those afficionados to actually be a necessary cull of Humanity .

Up the Cherries !

A few snips to fill the vacuum until Everton:

A fantasist will generally outlive a factualist because he / she is more prone to cheerful misbehaviour than serious righteousness and therefore less prone to mental stress leading to premature death !

Religion tries to 'find it's way' among more exact sciences..but lacks a laboratory...therefore it's afficionados spread their experiments across chaotic venues...once again leading to death..unnecessary death ..unless it is deemed by those afficionados to actually be a necessary cull of Humanity .

Up the Cherries !
Blimey. Seems everyone on here is filling the void of the international break by doing drugs from various specific areas of Bournemouth and Poole.

Roll on Saturday! :)

I'm in a SE Asia perverts paradise and you've hooked me in on a reply just because I've got the screaming sh1ts! Sod that! Like a soldier that has been shot in the field, I'm gonna pack my own 'wound' with wadding (bog roll), take out a spare pair boxers and fuk off out!

One for the I'm off picture thread?

Sure R and R could help with that mate. But unrealistic to expect turn around in time frame needed.

When I was over there, noticed a lot of Israeli's (particularly on the islands).

@Reality and Realism can you get one of your associates from Mosad to infilitrate and neutralize the compromised zone to help a fellow AFCB fan please?

Appreciate you're busy monitoring this messageboard for Russian/Chinese disinfomation campaigns, seeing as election is approaching.

Are you saying a random dude wearing the full Sheffield United kit (including socks) came into your office at work talking **************** about Moussett and you just let him?

Full kit inlcuding socks. :D Hopefully shin pads too.

Struggling to belive it too tbh. Someone with R&R special forces/security background, would never allow scenario like this too occur and potentially compromise him. Person may be a KGB agent carrying a knife of syringe in their socks.

Would have detected him miles away from his control centre.

Although depending how much thigh was visible, could answer it. Everyone has their weaknesses...

Just a reminder - you cannot say bugger all on this Forum without upsetting some £ucker..but feel free to say owt to me cuz I ain't no snowflake and more than able to handle heckling !
Keep heckling Brian,. But can you still handle a good royal Naval bumming? Get over to Pattaya, we could have aright gay old time? Still here for 10 more days. The worlds our oyster. Fuk I've got to lay off the Sangsom and my @rse is still on fire!

Keep heckling Brian,. But can you still handle a good royal Naval bumming? Get over to Pattaya, we could have aright gay old time? Still here for 10 more days. The worlds our oyster. Fuk I've got to lay off the Sangsom and my @rse is still on fire!
Sangsom... now thats a blast from past.

Go on Brian, head over to Thailand for a bit of R&R... ;)

If all the speculation regarding Hughes taking three or four of our players to Liverpool along with our scouting staff, this could seriously impact on our survival in the PL next season. How do we quickly replace these players in time for next season and bed them in for a PL campaign? We could find ourselves falling through the divisions like a lead balloon.

I recall the days when John Bond dismantled our successful side back in the early 70's and look what happened to us. We had years in the doldrums under John Benson where our crowd was press ganged by a hit mob around Kings park and dumping people in the ground in order look as if we had some form of crowd for home games.
It’s ’speculation’!!! You’re supposed to have been a scout, can you seriously see one of our players being good enough for Liverpool, let alone three or four? Neither can I see any of our players leaving to sit on the bench/in their development team.

Why is it all doom and gloom with you? Just get a life.

Just can’t see it.

Solanke you could make a case for at a stretch, but I ld be surprised. Think they’ll be shopping in other markets for ready made forwards.

Our other most mature players probably aren’t of that level if we’re honest.

Our up and coming players with high potential aren’t there yet. The whole point of them being here is to get the first team development before they probably step on again.

This isn’t going to be a Norwich scenario I’m pretty confident of that.

;