Richard Hughes

There are a couple still there. Adams and Traore
To write off Adams so soon would be madness. Unfortunate injury due to not dealing with it right first time but definitely a decent signing.

As for traore, wouldn’t write him off. Overpaid with that January premium but no shortage of Italian clubs after him on loan. Taken time to settle in - he doesn’t speak much English - but there is a player that works in AI’s set up. May be a 24/25 player

To write off Adams so soon would be madness. Unfortunate injury due to not dealing with it right first time but definitely a decent signing.

As for traore, wouldn’t write him off. Overpaid with that January premium but no shortage of Italian clubs after him on loan. Taken time to settle in - he doesn’t speak much English - but there is a player that works in AI’s set up. May be a 24/25 player
Adam’s is only a good signing if he stays fit which has proven difficult for him.

Anyway… Del will be along in a minute to say weve already recouped his money from Bournemouth shirt sales in Oaklahoma….

As it stands at this juncture in the season, I can't see any reason not to be optimistic. Hey, I've even held back 74 hours of holiday in case we have an European adventure next season. I did suggest a sabbaticle to my team leader but it went down like a Boscombe whore.

There's no way my team is playing in some remote part of Europe, and I'm not there.

We should be looking up now, not back.

Seems like a while since the last one,so, has he gone yet? : )

Do people really think someone so integral to the club's plans is getting booted out and free to work for a rival. Just as the transfer window opens. Call me a rose tinted spec wearing, delusional, evangelical ballonheaded, dinlo doppo but someone that has any responsibility for recruiting our manager and most of the players, playing the football we're watching, well, they're good enough to impress me : )

Seems like a while since the last one,so, has he gone yet? : )

Do people really think someone so integral to the club's plans is getting booted out and free to work for a rival. Just as the transfer window opens. Call me a rose tinted spec wearing, delusional, evangelical ballonheaded, dinlo doppo but someone that has any responsibility for recruiting our manager and most of the players, playing the football we're watching, well, they're good enough to impress me : )
You’re a rose tinted…..oh, I can’t be arsed with all the rest

Richard Hughes has made some hits and some misses.

When playing in the big pond I'd imagine he needs more hits than misses.

It's up to Bill.

At this stage it's 50/50.

He needs to pull some sort of rabbit out of his ass to convince everyone.

Either he’s being recognised for the work he’s done here or instead being rewarded for all the money he’s given Liverpool down the years by signing their duds. Depends how you view it I guess….:whist:
View attachment 13128
Celtic… Newcastle…. Now Liverpool.

I’ve never seen a man so nailed on for jobs he doesn’t get….

If they want to risk their post Klopp era on a man who thinks Dango and Traore are worth 50m during the FPP era then I will drive him there myself.

Celtic… Newcastle…. Now Liverpool.

I’ve never seen a man so nailed on for jobs he doesn’t get….

If they want to risk their post Klopp era on a man who thinks Dango and Traore are worth 50m during the FPP era then I will drive him there myself.
Not sure it’s ever been reported that he’s nailed on?
I would imagine the link is due to recognition of some very good signings in recent years that has played its part in ensuring we’re currently both entertaining to watch and one of the form teams in the PL.

;